Today wasn't the day we MIGHT have lost the title, it was ?

Blumers Bloomers said:
Nope.

Today was the day though that some Blues threw the towel in

Pathetic.

They didn't exactly throw the towel in, we went for the win but we just ran out of ideas and without wingers we will always be limited. i understand your frustration though it was pathetic from some of the players. .

cleavers said:
Marvin said:
cleavers said:
I'm not sure united going out will help us win the league, especially if we go through.
Confidence is important
So is a weeks rest between league games, if I had a choice right now, I'd select the weeks rest between league games, and let them play every 3/4 days instead.
No chance. Winning breeds confidence. Losing drains confidence and raises question marks against everybody.

With our squad we should be able to cope, and we should be able to play weakened teams and still get through

citymad said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Nope.

Today was the day though that some Blues threw the towel in

Pathetic.

They didn't exactly throw the towel in, we went for the win but we just ran out of ideas and without wingers we will always be limited. i understand your frustration though it was pathetic from some of the players. .

I was talking about the fans rather than players!

I use the term "fans" loosely mind

There are 30 points left to play for FFS!

I don't think we lost because we were tired, or because of the injuries.

I don't want to contemplate defeat on Thursday. it's now the biggest match of the season

The players simply didn't look like they wanted to try.. I mean even Silva did nothing which for him is very rare but his form as dipped lately quite a bit.

I just didnt see any drive.. any want to actually win the game. It was only when we went a goal down did we actually try and get a goal.. and thanks to micah we almost got a blinder! But they just didn't want it today!

Lack of Kompany maybe?

i don't care if we lose on thursday so long as it's five four and we start playing with freedom gain

this circumspect negativism is doing my head in

Ok we lost today.

But there's still 10 games left including united at home.

IF we win them all and we win the title.

Can't wait for Thursday and really looking forward to seeing Tevez.

Stayed off here until now as I knew the negative shite which would be posted. How right I was.

If we were 1 point behind the Rags having been 4 behind before today would everyone be on here saying it was over.....with them still to come to our place? Would they fuck.

Have we ever written off Chelsea or Arsenal in the same situation in the past? Have we fuck.

We are still right in the chase and they will drop points, as we will, but as long as we are still in a similar position on 30th April we are in with a shout. We will beat them at our place and then who knows?

Believe Blues and never, ever give up because of one poor performance. They haven't exactly been playing well but they have got away with it. They will drop points.

argyle said:
Pingu the Penguin said:
It's still in our own hands

10 more wins and we are champs

It's not longer just in our own hands. We need the rags to drop points.

Idiot.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:19 am --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
Thursday can't come quick enough for me now.

Lets win that. Get back on track, and hope Utd go out. Then the impetus will be with us again
In another thread you said you had given up.

Make your fucking mind up mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.