Todays and Thursdays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

rowsley_st

We will never be a big club until we can sell out our ground.
Todays attendance was embarrassing. 27K when tickets were 15 quid for adults, a tenner for u21 and only a fiver for kids.
We have over 20k people who just cannot be arsed attending to back their team...it's shocking.
Even the carrot of extra loyalty points has not been able to get these fickle fans to attend.
I don't give a toss that it was "only" Notts County and on terrestrial TV...The apathy of these so called fans means we will never be seen by them lot up the road as a big club either.. we have no defence.
Lets see what the attendance will be against Villa...another Premiership side.

Big Club?

Never be a big club if you are bothered about them up the road either...

Been done a million times, people have many different reasons for not going, which really are nothing to do with anyone else,

Just for your info I was there and I'm a ST holder

Re: Big Club?

it probably could be better but 5 home games in 14 days when none of our fans are tourists is the biggest reason.

Oh God, here we go again.

The wheels on the bus go round and round. Give it a rest FFS. Try and post something positive. Just won 5-0. Villa, Everton and a possible semi final to look forward to. GET A LIFE.

Wish i was as rich as the OP.
If I had the money I would go to every game .
I'll just have to settle for mine and my sons season card, which
I can just afford.

get a life, do you think ot is full of mancs and anfield just full of scousers, once we start winning they will tag on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.