Todays and Thursdays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

1978blue said:
Tueart1976 said:
I heard that with the rags, if you have a season ticket you are automatically part of the cup scheme. I think this is why they fill their ground for cup games. My rag mate was ranting over it a couple years back about being forced into being in the cup scheme in order to keep his season ticket. I'm not sure if things have change in recent years but I'm guessing it is still the same.
I thought they had to stop doing that,

they dont do it for the carling cup and there was 30k missing for their game v wolves

1978blue said:
Tueart1976 said:
I heard that with the rags, if you have a season ticket you are automatically part of the cup scheme. I think this is why they fill their ground for cup games. My rag mate was ranting over it a couple years back about being forced into being in the cup scheme in order to keep his season ticket. I'm not sure if things have change in recent years but I'm guessing it is still the same.
I thought they had to stop doing that,
No.
Apparently they do what they want.

For some people, football is part of their life NOT the whole of it. If people didn't want to go whether they can afford it or not then so what? Some people might actually have preferred to use their time in other ways. We were playing notts county not Barcelona !

I cant comment as i didn't attend every Europa group game (went to Leicester and Notts though) but what what happens if we make the CL?

I understand people have money problems and cant attend every game etc but if we cant fill 47k should we get into the CL it will be truly embaressing.

Personally i know quite a few south standers who dont go to cup games purely because of the forced move into a different part of the ground which clearly isn't as good. For cup games away fans should be in the 3rd tier. United do it and it works fine.

Why do our club continuously allow away fans to take our whole main stand for these cup games. Could you imagine the Kop, the holte end or the stretford end containing away fans for cup games?

Right-here's my twopenneth!

I missed my third home game in almost a decade of being a season ticket holder on Sunday....one was because of a car crash,the other I was in hospital.

The reason is simple-I simply can't afford it all anymore.With things the way they are,I have to prioritise games now.
One of my kids needed a new pair of trainers for PE-she got them with the money I didn't spend on going to the match and buying a pint,getting the supporters bus etc.
That's life for many people at the moment.

But we'll be there against Aris....

I suspect that it's the same for many on here.The harsh reality of having a more succesful team is that more games means I can attend less!

If they brought in that "pay for all the cup games upfront" shite as part of the season card deal, it's pretty much game over for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.