Todays and Thursdays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

Re: Big Club?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
rowsley_st said:
We will never be a big club until we can sell out our ground.
Todays attendance was embarrassing. 27K when tickets were 15 quid for adults, a tenner for u21 and only a fiver for kids.
We have over 20k people who just cannot be arsed attending to back their team...it's shocking.
Even the carrot of extra loyalty points has not been able to get these fickle fans to attend.
I don't give a toss that it was "only" Notts County and on terrestrial TV...The apathy of these so called fans means we will never be seen by them lot up the road as a big club either.. we have no defence.
Lets see what the attendance will be against Villa...another Premiership side.

Right so that lot up the road didnt sell out yesterday but they are a big club, Chelsea cant sell out Champs League games but they are a big club

But fuck it your right what a shitty fan i am for not travelling 400 miles round trip on a sunday afternoon to watch us play a shit team in the 4th round of the F.A Cup when its on TV

That was his point, fella.

cleavers said:
With potentially 7 out of 8 home games in a row, expect our crowds for these games to be down. I'm reasonably well off but I can't do 3 games a week from where I live, its £50 fuel before I even start.

Rub his lamp...
lamp5.jpg

Away you go!
magic_carpet_ride1.jpg

No excuses from what i can see!

Well, I'm posting this from the caf at the Manchester Royal Infirmary. I'll just go outside and break a good switch from one of the trees in the car park, head up to the cardiac high dependency unit and give my old dear a good thrashing with it.
I'll be sure to tell her that some random fella on bluemoon said she deserves it for making me miss the game today.

LongsightM13 said:
Well, I'm posting this from the caf at the Manchester Royal Infirmary. I'll just go outside and break a good switch from one of the trees in the car park, head up to the cardiac high dependency unit and give my old dear a good thrashing with it.
I'll be sure to tell her that some random fella on bluemoon said she deserves it for making me miss the game today.

Sorry but I laughed :( haha I have been painting all day gutted I missed 5 goals typical city SORT IT OUT!!

rowsley_st said:
We will never be a big club until we can sell out our ground.
Todays attendance was embarrassing. 27K when tickets were 15 quid for adults, a tenner for u21 and only a fiver for kids.
We have over 20k people who just cannot be arsed attending to back their team...it's shocking.
Even the carrot of extra loyalty points has not been able to get these fickle fans to attend.
I don't give a toss that it was "only" Notts County and on terrestrial TV...The apathy of these so called fans means we will never be seen by them lot up the road as a big club either.. we have no defence.
Lets see what the attendance will be against Villa...another Premiership side.

A. I'm sixteen and don't have a clue about REAL life cause me parents are really picking up the bill.

B. I'm feckin mega rich and have feck all else to do in life and never knew met REAL people.

C.I'm fortyish, divorced and City are my only outlet until I meet my woman on my dreams. I'm also in debt, but my depression is ignoring my bank account also the beer helps.

..............Which one are you bud!!

C.

Sugarloaf said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Right so that lot up the road didnt sell out yesterday but they are a big club, Chelsea cant sell out Champs League games but they are a big club

But fuck it your right what a shitty fan i am for not travelling 400 miles round trip on a sunday afternoon to watch us play a shit team in the 4th round of the F.A Cup when its on TV

That was his point, fella.

I know its his point!! It just annoyms me when people pick out insignificant things and then claim we will never be big. Its bad enough we got the whole world on out back 24/7

Petetheblu said:
A. I'm sixteen and don't have a clue about REAL life cause me parents are really picking up the bill.

B. I'm feckin mega rich and have feck all else to do in life and never knew met REAL people.

C.I'm fortyish, divorced and City are my only outlet until I meet my woman on my dreams. I'm also in debt, but my depression is ignoring my bank account also the beer helps.

C.

C, but I'm 27.

mancmackem said:
Petetheblu said:

C.

C, but I'm 27.

But I'm twenty seven and found a tenner in me mum and dads couch!!

And we are supposed to have a big fanbase? It's good that our possible next 2 Fa cup rounds will be at home. maybe we get some kind of matchday revenue....we will never break even with these attendances im afraid.

Are we? United fans are laughing at us. Maybe im being too harsh.

Real Madrid, Barcelona and both Milans virtually never sell out their tickets for home games. And they're pretty much regarded as the biggest clubs in the world. Besides, our away support is immense; and only us Liverpool and United will fill our away allocation to every game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.