Todays and Thursdays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

Re: What a joke!!

ForeverCity said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
I hope we win it this season and I'll be one of the very few to be able to say I went to every match in our cup run for our first trophy in 35 years.
same :)

except possibly the Final as the thousands who couldn't be arsed going to the early rounds will crawl out from under their armchairs and demand tickets

Those that go to these cup games will deservedly amass enough loyalty points for future final tickets. Those that can't be arsed won't, so it's up to the individual if they want to watch finals in the comfort of their armchair.

Re: Roberto ask's that the fan's turn up!

If bob and his team had won the away tie as they should have, there wouldn't have been many stay away's today, in fact we'd probably have had close to a full house for the game against Villa.

Giving us extra games to watch at extra cost is very nice of him, but personally I'd prefer we played the minimum number of games rather than the maximum number.

:)

We're in the middle of a recession, people are being made redundant uncertain whether they will have a roof over their heads. OP get a sense of perspective, it is a game, 22 blokes kicking a bag of wind about. It must be great not having financial burden.

skyblue1894 said:
Those that go to these cup games will deservedly amass enough loyalty points for future final tickets. Those that can't be arsed won't, so it's up to the individual if they want to watch finals in the comfort of their armchair.

I agree with this pretty much. The club should reward those that went today, and when (without tempting fate) there are only a limited number of tickets available for a more attractive fixture, they should get first dibs. I didn't go as I'm suffering with a very poorly back and sciatica. Well done to those that went though.

ForeverCity said:
people are taking this the wrong way. if you can't attend the game because of money reasons,work, etc. thats alright, this is aimed at people who could of gone but simply couldn't be arsed.
thats so generous of you Citys number one fan,thanks

FeedTheGoat10 said:
I hope we win it this season and I'll be one of the very few to be able to say I went to every match in our cup run for our first trophy in 35 years.
To be fair, it's hardly a few - there are still 20,000 doing the same - I think we all just wish everyone could go to every game.
I think we have seen enough times this year that we dont have a limitless supply of fans attending matches and we have to accept that we only have a home game hardcore of around 20,000 and accept it instead of moaning about it every time it happens.

I hate to sit in a half full ground but lets move on.

Re: Todays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

a lot of those bleating about redundancies , paying gas bills , feeding the kids etc. will no doubt find hundreds of pounds to spend on tickets , travel , accomodation , food and booze etc. at Wembley or Dublin should we get to a final?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.