Todays and Thursdays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

Re: Big Club?

AlthamBlue said:
Vertirowe said:
Yes but they still got 50,000 and that was for the league cup!
lets face it 27,000 is awful.
The rags managed to get 74,000 for a game against non league oppostion yesterday!

They were forced to genius. Season Ticket Holders at the Swamp must buy Cup Tickets, my boss is 1 of them. She had £90 taken from her account and still didn't go.

this is spot on, as for 74k dont make me laugh, it was half full.

Todays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

dw7 said:
Vertirowe said:
The rags managed to get 74,000 for a game against non league oppostion yesterday!
They HAVE to buy fa cup tickets don't they

Yes they do and they have over 55k season ticket holders plus 12k from Crawly!

Low Crowd But......

But don't forget today was the first of 5 home games in a 2 week period, i went today and have tickets for Aris,Fulham and Wigan and will go to the Villa game,some people will have looked at those games and only been able to afford to go to maybe 1,2 or 3 out of the 5, notts county would be bottom priority if i was in that position.true some fans will always stay away when it's on the telly whether they can afford it or not, fact of life, price of football now means 5 games to pay for in 2 weeks is a very expensive thing to do,i do it cos i fucking love my club and it would tear me up inside to miss a game.

Re: Todays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

alib said:
a lot of those bleating about redundancies , paying gas bills , feeding the kids etc. will no doubt find hundreds of pounds to spend on tickets , travel , accomodation , food and booze etc. at Wembley or Dublin should we get to a final?

WRONG! i have been shouting on city for over 30 years now the diference is now i simply cant afford it, i just manage to get my s/t money together i dred to think if we got to dublin after 30 years and i was potless

Todays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

It's looks like we have moved up to armchair fans before we av even won owt

Re: Big Club?

Vertirowe said:
At least you've passed the rag test, you're not one of them. Or you're playing a cunning double bluff but rare is the rag gifted with a brain. OR, and this is more likely than the last, you're plastic and don't know that season ticket holders HAVE to buy cup tickets, but can opt out of the Carling Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.