Todays and Thursdays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

Re: Todays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

Optimus Prime said:
Vertirowe said:
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/109306899.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E63FF0B7FDEFA79BB37F5944762DBAFDAF177E25B1A60D5269

just recieved this link off a rag mate. Can't really argue with the fucker to be honest

You're not fooling anyone mate - give it a rest
To be fair to the **** it did make me chuckle

I had surgery on thursday and I've been pissing blood out of my arse since then.

So I didn't go today. Sorry x

Vertirowe said:
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/109306899.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E63FF0B7FDEFA79BB37F5944762DBAFDAF177E25B1A60D5269

just recieved this link off a rag mate. Can't really argue with the fucker to be honest

cut the bullshit, at least alice and straightalker admit they are rags and join in with us.
own up, be polite and we'll all be fine.

unsworthblue said:
i don't know why people need to explain why they did'nt go,what the fuck has it got to do with anyone else? i did'nt go today i might not go next week and then again i might go.People should just concentrate on what they are doing,i'll just let other people decide what they want to do with their lives,thats just the kinda geezer i am
well said.
I didnt go today but I dont feel guilty about it.
The reasons for me not going are nothing to do with anyone else. No one should feel forced to go or be made out to be a poor supporter for missing a game.
Like I said, the reasons for not going can be many and varied.
But just for the record, I couldnt be arsed.

DannyBoy2890 said:
I had surgery on thursday and I've been pissing blood out of my arse since then.

So I didn't go today. Sorry x
Never heard of surgical pads yer part timer

ill be there for the aris match!
just a note-
but sunday 2pm kick offs clash with every other sunday league football match. So most wouldnt of gone because of that (including me) becuase alot play football themsleves. And if the teenager/child cant go in the family, i doubt the rest will.

crublue1 said:
unsworthblue said:
i don't know why people need to explain why they did'nt go,what the fuck has it got to do with anyone else? i did'nt go today i might not go next week and then again i might go.People should just concentrate on what they are doing,i'll just let other people decide what they want to do with their lives,thats just the kinda geezer i am
well said.
The reasons for me not going are nothing to do with anyone else. No one should feel forced to go or be made out to be a poor supporter for missing a game.

I wish I was a rebel and cool like you.

Does it make you less of a fan? Yes

SWP's back said:
crublue1 said:
well said.

you are obviously not talking to me are you?

Blah blah blah. The truth is we have to have tangible success (a trophy at least) before we can attract those crowds. its that simple. theyve just got a head start on us. give it time.

SWP's back said:
crublue1 said:
well said.

Do I make you post pointless replies to imaginary questions? Yes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.