Todays and Thursdays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

Re: Big Club?

de niro said:
straighttalker said:
I was there as always mate, there was at least 68-70,000

yeh i was teasing with the half full, i have just said further in the thread that you got a good crowd, we are just not there yet.
should be doing better though.

Fair enough my friend, spotted your post later.

Vertirowe said:
I know a few rags with season tickets and you're right, they can opt out of the carling cup but they still managed to get 50,000 for Wolves.
Take in to account the f.a cup is the more 'glamourous' of the 2 competitions yet their attendance against Wolves nearly doubles what we had today. It's a joke and no excuse on here is good enough
46k, so 30k go missing. City are in a replay for the second time in two games, and 20k go missing. We took full away allocations in the first games of both rounds, so I feel ok. It's not brilliant but quite simply rags should not throw rocks from their glass houses.

Re: Todays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

I love this site, I really do, but it can be fucking ridiculous at times.

We've just won 5 nil at home, and yet you come on here to find everyone at eachother's throats over Balo, Jo, attendances (I know there are some pathetic, obsessed Rag dickehads on here tonight, but a lot of this stuff is Blue on Blue).

Seriously - what the fuck is going on? You'd be forgiven for thinking we'd just been knocked out of the Cup, not having got through comfortably - when others have faltered this weekend.

Get a grip Blues - the team has done well today - we should be happy as fans, not fucking tearing into eachother.

Re: What a joke!!

SWP's back said:
de niro said:
lol, owned.

Bill, was chatting with a mate. Would you welcome city bringing in the rule the rags have regarding automatic buying of cup tickets? I have anyway with the cup direct scheme. But would that be a step too far for our impoverished support?

I do too but the key difference is that we have opted in - we are not forced to.

Going to all but is stretching the pennies at the moment.

larry

Re: Todays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

i don't know why people need to explain why they did'nt go,what the fuck has it got to do with anyone else? i did'nt go today i might not go next week and then again i might go.People should just concentrate on what they are doing,i'll just let other people decide what they want to do with their lives,thats just the kinda geezer i am

cleavers said:
Vertirowe said:
I know a few rags with season tickets and you're right, they can opt out of the carling cup but they still managed to get 50,000 for Wolves.
Take in to account the f.a cup is the more 'glamourous' of the 2 competitions yet their attendance against Wolves nearly doubles what we had today. It's a joke and no excuse on here is good enough

Rag :) well you seem to know a lot about their crowds.

had to look it up in all honesty :-)

SWP's back said:
I missed west brim due to holiday but phone bill shows I spent £40 on the phone during match getting detailed updates.

Silly boy that I am
Don't worry mate, I'm not judging.

-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:37 pm --

Vertirowe said:
had to look it up in all honesty :-)
You did a shit job, the attendance figure was in the link I posted earlier.

marco said:
Skashion said:
Was having same chat today. My brother got the impression from the season ticket survey that the club were angling at a season ticket price rise but for that price it includes all cup games.

no,thats ok if your guaranteed a cup ticket,me a s/t holder with minimum points would not get a final ticket

you wouldnt get a ticket to any other games away from COMS so why would that matter. If you cant get a ticket to another ground because of points, is that the clubs concern ?

Larry P said:
SWP's back said:
Bill, was chatting with a mate. Would you welcome city bringing in the rule the rags have regarding automatic buying of cup tickets? I have anyway with the cup direct scheme. But would that be a step too far for our impoverished support?

I do too but the key difference is that we have opted in - we are not forced to.

Going to all but is stretching the pennies at the moment.

larry

i am in the cup scheme but its made easier by the prices, 15 quid aint bad so if they were forced on us i would take it on the chins and sign up.

Re: Low Crowd But......

SWP's back said:
MrsB said:
would move tomorrow but family ties keep me down south

I have some nice friends I can set you up with after the divorce :-)

No need mate watching City caused that to happen years ago :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.