Todays and Thursdays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

Re: Bobby Wants A Full House

oakiecokie said:
Well Bobby ask the hierarchy at City if they`ll let the kids in for fuck all,seeing that its Half Term this week !!!
That's actually a good idea. Would have been good if someone at City would have clocked on at the time.

Re: Big Club?

ElanJo said:
Stop worrying what Utd fans may think.

hehe .....

as though the rags cup attendances haven't often been found 'wanting'!

For some people who have to pick and choose there games don't think notts county are top of anyones list

Re: Todays attendance - Big Club? Joke ? {merged}

Optimus Prime said:
I love this site, I really do, but it can be fucking ridiculous at times.

We've just won 5 nil at home, and yet you come on here to find everyone at eachother's throats over Balo, Jo, attendances (I know there are some pathetic, obsessed Rag dickehads on here tonight, but a lot of this stuff is Blue on Blue).

Seriously - what the fuck is going on? You'd be forgiven for thinking we'd just been knocked out of the Cup, not having got through comfortably - when others have faltered this weekend.

Get a grip Blues - the team has done well today - we should be happy as fans, not fucking tearing into eachother.
somebody you 'best city fan's' should listen to

we don't need to read fans' excuses for not attending - not EVERYbody goes to EVERY game. but the facts of the matter remain and the original poster is correct - the attendance was very very piss poor.

I'll see all you super city fans who are slagging off other blues at chelsea in a few weeks?. Aris, Villa, plus possible another uefa cup and fa cup home games to pay for. Chelsea and atleast 1 more european trip to pay for I don't blame any blue for not going yesterday. Out of all them games including yesterday, which one would you miss because money dictates you have to?

Most the blues on this thread are a joke, giving it the I'm the bigger blue because I went yesterday.

disco dancer said:
I'll see all you super city fans who are slagging off other blues at chelsea in a few weeks?. Aris, Villa, plus possible another uefa cup and fa cup home games to pay for. Chelsea and atleast 1 more european trip to pay for I don't blame any blue for not going yesterday. Out of all them games including yesterday, which one would you miss because money dictates you have to?

Most the blues on this thread are a joke, giving it the I'm the bigger blue because I went yesterday.

look, and this isn't a dig, what i don't understand is why people feel the need to offer a reason for not attending. if anything, it makes it appear like they have something to apologise for. we should just concede that our following is not as good, or as loyal, as we'd like to think it is and stop taking the piss out of other clubs' support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.