Todays attendance

especially terrestrial TV which meams anyone can watch it home even if they haven't got Sky

Not the greatest attendance i agree, but as people keep stating it's not very entertaining at the moment and to a lot of people in the current climate it is a lot of money.

The way to get the crowds are to reduce proces or put a small additional cost on season tickets and include all cup games (not what i would do)

16-18 tickets were £20 that includes a lot of students i bet

onceabluealways said:
Not the greatest attendance i agree, but as people keep stating it's not very entertaining at the moment and to a lot of people in the current climate it is a lot of money.

The way to get the crowds are to reduce proces or put a small additional cost on season tickets and include all cup games (not what i would do)

16-18 tickets were £20 that includes a lot of students i bet

seemed strange having the 16-21 so expensive for this one. same price as united semi final was.

mcfc_die_hard said:
okay i havnt seen a thread on this so i thought i would make one.

okay today the attendance was 28 thousand something i dont know the exact amount but we can all agree this is piss poor.

Yes some people may have been priced out and some people would have had a decent excuse not to be there but im sorry there is a vast amount of people who have not turned up today because they cant be arsed which to me is out and out fucking embarassing.

I think if this game wasnt on any form of tele then we would have had about 40+ thousand there.

On a plus note i would like to say that dispite it being a pretty poor game and a poor result and the ground being fucking empty block 111-110 made some decent noise.

look at some the crowds in seria A and la liga tbh...we are positively rammed.

All of the above:

* On TV
* At a stupid time to suit TV watchers not match goers
* Unrealistic prices for an unattractive fixture

Solution:

If it's not a big game and we all know who/what that means then kids for a quid, extra loyalty points, or better still....introduce the electronic version of vouchers.

I used to think ST holders should get priority but I've changed my minds watching games in shite atmospheres with shite crowds.

Reward those that go. Award loyalty points that apply across the board but give priority for SF and Final based on attendance of ALL games that season. League AND Cup. Too many long-time supporters sat on their lazy fat arses at home watching on TV safe in the knowledge that they are good for a ticket if we progress to the final.

Question and I'm not having a go but If it was about money or TV why does a club like Everton sell out every home game ? If ever there was a stereotype of supporters that typically struggle for money then surely it'll be the scousers. IMHO its more to do with City fans being disillusioned and the dwindling numbers of fans that are under 30. Please serious answers only no jokes about car radios okay ?

Not sure it is the telly's fault. In Germany all Bundesliga games are shown live on tv at 3pm, yet their stadiums are packed and rocking every week. Ticket prices are much cheaper over there.

Reducing ticket prices would be a start...for cup games, although i understand that the price of a ticket is only the tip of the iceberg for some fans when you weigh in travel costs, but still cheaper tickets should at least tempt people who are local into going to the game.

citymad said:
Question and I'm not having a go but If it was about money or TV why does a club like Everton sell out every home game ? If ever there was a stereotype of supporters that typically struggle for money then surely it'll be the scousers. IMHO its more to do with City fans being disillusioned and the dwindling numbers of fans that are under 30. Please serious answers only no jokes about car radios okay ?

Because they have small ground in which their small crowd can make a decent atmosphere in it like we used to do at Maine Road. COMS is a barn and needs 40K+ in there to get the place going.

citymad said:
Question and I'm not having a go but If it was about money or TV why does a club like Everton sell out every home game ?

They had loads of low 30k attendances last season......So not true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.