Todays attendance

Bilboblue said:
moomba said:
If someone couldn't be arsed, that's no business of mine. It doesn't embarrass me at all.

Football is about choice, not compulsion and there have been times I've missed matches because of work, because of family or simply because I've got better things to do.

Kiams gonna get ya.............

quality !

Come on people, if you're strapped for cash, would you seriously consider shelling it out on watching City at the moment? OK, so I'll be the prick to say it, but I know exactly how we're going to play, and I wouldn't waste your money on that, let alone mine. Give us something worth watching and we'll watch it. Playing shit loads of defensive midfielders, and still getting dominated in the midfield by shite teams is not my idea of a decent day out. Rather take the kids to Bramall Hall for a few hours. Much more exciting.

cleavers said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
because that means you are a part timer. only chose when you want to go. if you had could of afforded it and just couldnt be arsed because it was on tele then you are part time

And if someone is 'part time' what business is it of yours ? There are thousands and thousands of part time blues, if you go every week home and away fair enough, well done, but your no more blue than anyone else in my book.

People make choices, and thankfully in this country we can still make them freely.

yes i do and i wudnt want to be classed as part time. makes our club look embaressing when they read out todays attendance is 28k

ianw16 said:
Come on people, if you're strapped for cash, would you seriously consider shelling it out on watching City at the moment? OK, so I'll be the prick to say it, but I know exactly how we're going to play, and I wouldn't waste your money on that, let alone mine. Give us something worth watching and we'll watch it. Playing shit loads of defensive midfielders, and still getting dominated in the midfield by shite teams is not my idea of a decent day out. Rather take the kids to Bramall Hall for a few hours. Much more exciting.

oh deary me. so what are you going to do? start watching us when we are in finals? glory hunter?

mcfc_die_hard said:
do you want to be classed in the same bracket as the rag armchair fans? i wud be embaressed

I'm happy with the way I support the club, if someone else isn't, or wants to class me in a bracket I don't really give a toss.

Last year I missed a UEFA Cup match, spent the evening at home with my family and watched the match on the tele. Had a great night, if that makes me the same as a rag, then tough shit. I'm sure I'll get over it.

moomba said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
do you want to be classed in the same bracket as the rag armchair fans? i wud be embaressed

I'm happy with the way I support the club, if someone else isn't, or wants to class me in a bracket I don't really give a toss.

Last year I missed a UEFA Cup match, spent the evening at home with my family and watched the match on the tele. Had a great night, if that makes me the same as a rag, then tough shit. I'm sure I'll get over it.

well thats your opinion but i would never miss it. i just feel the need to support my club week in week out and i would never unless a good excuse miss a game

mcfc_die_hard said:
well thats your opinion but i would never miss it. i just feel the need to support my club week in week out and i would never unless a good excuse miss a game

I totally support your right to do what you think is best for you.

cleavers said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
because that means you are a part timer. only chose when you want to go. if you had could of afforded it and just couldnt be arsed because it was on tele then you are part time

And if someone is 'part time' what business is it of yours ? There are thousands and thousands of part time blues, if you go every week home and away fair enough, well done, but your no more blue than anyone else in my book.

People make choices, and thankfully in this country we can still make them freely.
that is bollocks, if he goes every week he is much more of a blue than someone that can't be arsed and doesn't bother

mcfcjosh said:
cleavers said:

that is bollocks, if he goes every week he is much more of a blue than someone that can't be arsed and doesn't bother

exacly

mcfc_die_hard said:

One day you'll probably grow up and get other commitments in your life, maybe then you'll see why choices have to be made. I'll guess you live at home, and can afford to spend most of your money on City, well its not always the case for everyone, as you will no doubt find one day.

You carry on supporting how you want to, and let others do it their way ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.