Todays Fanzone V's the Scum

Holden Balls said:
'your a production line Manchester United fan'

lol, good work blue

LOL! I was happy with that one! the thick cnut didn't even get it as i explained, no personality, no sense of homour, thick glory hunter that knows jack shit about football ! ........ TBH he was that bad he made my job of ripping the shit out of him a whole lot easier!

haha legend danny, love the monopoly bit! Didnt get to hear it as couldnt resist the lure of the pub

You should know Danny, you can't insult the Sky 4. It was still brilliant though, their fans are from a production line LOL

Ever noticed that EVERY Rag you meet is a "season ticket holder"?

Never mind Danny, we still remember your quality "2-0 UP AT THE SWAMP!" last season!

You showed more restraint that i ever would.

Sniper said:

Never mind Danny, we still remember your quality "2-0 UP AT THE SWAMP!" last season!

This guy hadn't been to a match in his life! I asked him how much season tickets were at the Swamp and he said "a few hundred" so i reliable informed him all the tourist attractions like Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure beach and the swamp have put their prices up so i think he'll find they are considerably more than that!

I have the disc of the game with the fanzone commentry was gonna get the highlights and post it as i used a load of lines from you guys on here but aint got a clue how to do it! Any ideas Shady??

Fanzone Danny said:
Sniper said:

This guy hadn't been to a match in his life! I asked him how much season tickets were at the Swamp and he said "a few hundred" so i reliable informed him all the tourist attractions like Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure beach and the swamp have put their prices up so i think he'll find they are considerably more than that!

I have the disc of the game with the fanzone commentry was gonna get the highlights and post it as i used a load of lines from you guys on here but aint got a clue how to do it! Any ideas Shady??

You should deffo do a compilation video of your commentry!! Put it on youtube or something, would be awesome!

LOL ! 2 mates have just rang to say the are using me doing the Ronaldo strop on Sky Sports News today! anyone else seen it??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.