Todays Fanzone V's the Scum

Great impression of the cry baby Ronaldo there mate! Good on you for giving it to him, you showed more passion then we managed on the pitch today that is for sure!

brady0 said:
"Cherry on the cake, love it!"
absolutely quality mate
Was just thinking the same, also loved the Ronaldo impression.

I've sky+ed the game does anyone know if it's possible to listen to fanzone if I put it on or does that not work?

Arrogant fuck - had it coming. Just like the bloke on the tram that got dobbed, they bring it on themselves. If he'd kept his mouth shut you would probably have had a civil afternoon regardless of the result but arrogance prevents them doing that.

I fucking hate rags. As mentioned before, when he says 'Oh what a surprise, Ireland'. What is the wanker talking about. I had to work today, and I had some rag cnut with all the comments. He said that Tevez will not come to City because United can't afford to lose him. But what he couldnt understand is that they can't afford him, 'we paid off our debt though' he said whilst looking very confused. He also was saying how awesome Anderson is, and he walks all over Ireland. Guess what he had to say about Robinho, he's not trying because he is not happy at City. He is going to, yep you guessed it, Chelsea in the summer. 'Messi is not a patch on Ronaldo', Why's that I said. 'Messi can't take freekicks and ermm erm penaltys' as good as Ronaldo. I had to laugh when he said tranny boy doesnt dive. He said he's too fast and defenders are too slow to get near him, therfore bring him down. Ok. When I asked if he goes to many games, the answer was not surprising; 'It's well hard to get a ticket'. Yeah yeah rag boy.

I'm proud to be blue.
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.