Todays Fanzone V's the Scum

nice impression of tranny lol i can see just from that small clip, how of a prick that guy was, i mean you scream "that was never a free-kick" and he goes "oh what a surprise, it's Ireland" as if Ireland's reknowned for being dirty or something. wtf is he on about!

The Game 77 said:
yeah i watch the fanzone this afternoon and i have to agree that rag was a prick and did find it funny when he nearly started to cry.
"i'm not from wigan and thats slander i will get my lawyer on you " fucking knob

lol! all the stuff he was denying was true, the profile was written by him and he did live it Wigan, he admitted it to me off air! prick!

Never watch Sky, they pay for big four to stay that way.

I don't know how you control yourself on that.

The Game 77 said:
yeah i watch the fanzone this afternoon and i have to agree that rag was a prick and did find it funny when he nearly started to cry.
"i'm not from wigan and thats slander i will get my lawyer on you " fucking knob
pmsl i didnt see it but its sky that would be in shit as its on his blog the fuckin pie eating rag shit

Class ronaldo impression :). You look like you could easily chin that knob xD when he was celerbrating you were just completely blanking him. lmao!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.