Today's Matches *only look if you want to know the scores*

If the things that went on in the derby wern't highlighted as they were the rags would of won with ease, The Ref as has prob been mentioned in this thread already was the 4th official in the derby, and new he couldent be seen to give them anything or the papers would of jumped all over him.

See what happens when its a level playing field

Well played Sunderland, they look a usefull team.

That will do, hope Bacon is fuming..Foster really is wank but deluded ManUre fans are deluded.

Just saw the replay of the sending off and Rooney goes over to the ref and asked for a 2nd yellow! Fuckin disgrace, if that was Ade, Bellamy etc. the press would have been all over it!!!

Ducado said:
sam221985 said:
they dropped two points at the swamp, sweet enough.

This, it was a good result for us, if Chelsea turn over the dippers tomorrow a draw will take us to 4th a win to 3rd

This ^

Obviously disappointed to see the scum sneak a scrappy deflection but it's still 2 dropped points in their eyes. I guess it also stops Sunderland from stealthing too far up the table... they looked very good at times, I expect that'll be a tough game for us (away at least).

Richardson getting sent off will hurt them in their next match, which unfortunately for us is against Liverpool.

As far as I'm concerned, exempt from any blame and Camel Jnr and... wait for it... Lee Bardsley(I know! Shock!!)! Those two from the Scum Connection played their game. Bruce and Richardson?? Disgraceful. Quinn should ask serious questions.

If I could see that Richardson was acting up and could see Bruce wouldn't change things, then Quinny must smell a rat, big time!!

Fine 'em or sack 'em, Niall.

At the end of the day they might have got an equaliser but it won't soften the point that they know they played wank and are shit this year and are nothing without tranny and tevez, and it's another game they got a point from which they shouldn't have.

NUFF SAID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.