Todays Mirror

Just scanned the whole thread and can't find any reference to the name of the journo who wrote the article in the OP - cant see the article on their website either.
Who was it, anyone know or got a link?
Plenty of mirror slating on here which I wouldn't disagree with, but they do have Simon Mullock as one of their staff & he is certainly a city fan

chesterbells said:
Just scanned the whole thread and can't find any reference to the name of the journo who wrote the article in the OP - cant see the article on their website either.
Plenty of mirror slating on here which I wouldn't disagree with, but they do have Simon Mullock as one of their staff & he is certainly a city fan
see this thread at 10.34 pm last night.

chesterbells said:

It was Andy Dunn

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-1-0-crystal-palace-2968037" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ce-2968037</a>

Looks like they've buried it and put up one by Simon Mullock instead.

Cheers Stony. (George that 10.34 was a guess - correct as it turns out though!)

Yeah, well if its Dunn thats no shock at all. I cant believe the amount of time he gets on the tv/radio; another one from the Des Kelly school who clearly thinks he is better than just sticking to newspapers.

Speak of the devil - Dunn on primetime radio yet again on radio 5 Monday night football chat - be interesting..

That dig at an undeserved goal is raggy bullshit. But much of the rest is true.

We are two midfield injuries away from a Garcia/Rodwell pairing. Think about that. Remember what Liverpool did to Kolarov and Lescott and imagine what Messi and Neymar will do.

Reckless madness if we don't buy in January.

Blue Haze said:
That dig at an undeserved goal is raggy bullshit. But much of the rest is true.

We are two midfield injuries away from a Garcia/Rodwell pairing. Think about that. Remember what Liverpool did to Kolarov and Lescott and imagine what Messi and Neymar will do.

Reckless madness if we don't buy in January.
I thought the dig about the goal was aimed at Dzeko not the team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.