Todays Mirror

Over the past 5 or 6 years it has steadily gone worse, certain clubs are concreted into the media has it makes their jobs so easy, city you are very very naughty very very naughty indeed?

danebanksheik said:
had door to door sales teams in our area yesterday flogging the MEN - all wearing jackets with Daily Mirror badges - nuff said.

they own the MEN, have done for years, you can trace the decline of the once biggest selling regional paper to the day of the take-over.

Whilst I dont subscribe to a concerted media agenda it is clear that alot of journalists like to take a negative view of City and its success

Mourinhio has pointed out today how the TV media is full of ex Liverpool Arsenal and United players who clearly will have reasons to slant how they perceive games and issues. It seems to me that the written media have similar bias in how they report matters, no doubt brought on by the fact that many of these will have been supporters of the Sky 4

City get a 1-0 win at home and the media use it as a rod to beat us with whereas United and Chelsea do the same and its seen as a strength and how "champions" act

Balance will not sell advertising revenue on Talksports Sky or the written media they are looking for subscribers and paying customers where I get cross is at the BBC which I help fund. All I want is a balanced view about all teams so good or bad points are pointed out in equal measure

Okay, you can regard it as a reality check if you like.

Or, against a background of us having put to the sword every top team who has visited the Etihad, averaging 4 1/2 goals per game, you can look at it as an anomalously narrow margin of victory coming 48 hours after our toughest victory of the season, achieved with a much changed team.

The palace game was the exception that proves the rule.

Chris in London said:

Or, against a background of us having put to the sword every top team who has visited the Etihad, averaging 4 1/2 goals per game, you can look at it as an anomalously narrow margin of victory coming 48 hours after our toughest victory of the season, achieved with a much changed team.

This all day long

Chris in London said:

Correct and nicely put, the only thing you missed out was Ogden is a ****

mcfc_paul said:
Neville Kneville said:
mcfc_paul said:
Completely valid article. Garcia is terrible in almost all depts apart from heading. Dzekos time is up. No one at that level particularly in our team should struggle to control a ball and his lack off effort is embarrassing particularly when you see the effort of negredo and aguero.

Questions also are rightfully asked of pellegrini. At the mid point of the second half it was almost a farce with just Garcia in midfield. Silva nd navas on the right wing with Milner behind Nasri on the left and Dzeko and negredo up front. Leaving Garcia on and taking Milner off was shambolic when we were desperate for a midfielder to get his foot on the ball and look forward.

Some people are far too sensitive when it comes to city related media.

Pellegrini rested some key players, realised he needed to step it up, brought a couple on, overran Palace & won the game, making tactical changes along the way which fucked them up, such as Milner suddenly attacking from fullback.

Milner then got injured, & so Clichy was put at right back, in order to avoid us getting stiffd down that side, you clueless, sad excuse for a 'rational' poster.

In case you morons haven't realised, we have a bunch of players already injured & a fucking horrendous couple of months of big games coming up.

Some of you should get a fucking time machine back to 1992 where the football will be easier to understand.

What a sad life you must lead. Why you would become so angered by my post is beyond me but I'll try and explain my view anyway.

I didn't realise Milner was injured so moving cliche there was the only possible move. Resting players is obviously fine but it doesn't explain the 5 0 5 formation we were playing at a crucial time.

I don't doubt pellegrini but I think it's ridiculous that some of his decisions can't be questioned.

Calm down and go and vent your anger elsewhere.

So you call us 'shambolic' and base a whole lot of your review on wrong information. Do you work for the mirror?

Danamy said:
Chris in London said:

MOIAC

Fixed :)

Chris in London said:
Danamy said:
Chris in London said:

MOIAC

Fixed :)

Beautiful :-)

SAMH4000 said:
skybluepete said:
SAMH4000 said:
He's bang on because he comes to this forum for his opinions.

Do you disagree ??

That's irrelevant.

I was just really trying to gauge your opinion only on what i commented on - Garcia and dzeko

I totally agree on his comments regarding these two tbh ,i would never boo or berate our own players tho, thats different and wrong in my opinion and will never do any good only harm.

I do think the way the report is knocked together and the way its worded is leaning towards having a pop at MCFC in general but some of what is said is only some of our opinions but put across a different way .

If we're all being honest not beating Palace at home would have been a little hard to take coz will any of the top 4/5 lose or draw against them - probably not.

I see it as a great 3 points, well deserved- 70 odd % possession, all be it limited attempts at goal but we did and achieved what we set out to do, win the game and 3 points - most important.

They can write what they want, let's continue to back the team, keep picking up the points and lift a trophy or two or three or dare i even suggest a 4th !!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.