Today's music

Freestyler said:
The Enemy in early 2007 contributed to bringing guitar music back along with Arctic Monkeys after The Libertines packed in.

No they didn't.

Guitar music has never needed bringing back and if it did we'd all find a better band than a shit Jam tribute act from the Midlands.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Freestyler said:
The Enemy in early 2007 contributed to bringing guitar music back along with Arctic Monkeys after The Libertines packed in.

No they didn't.

Guitar music has never needed bringing back and if it did we'd all find a better band than a shit Jam tribute act from the Midlands.

The first band to bring guitar music back into a popular culture that was dominated by Dance music were Oasis with 'Definitley Maybe'

Good music is still out there, you just have to wade through the mounds and mounds of shite

the problem is its too easy to make music these days, there are too many labels and organisations that can produce it, meaning any old twat and his dog can make a single.

as a result, these are waves of meaningless, uninteresting and unoriginal artists coming along and producing generic drivel just for a quick buck.

Pure shite, I am present sat in my
Van overlooking the Tyne, bluemoon via my ipad with LCD soundsystem (45-33 remix album for those in the know) now that is music....IMO

stonie said:
Pure shite, I am present sat in my
Van overlooking the Tyne, bluemoon via my ipad with LCD soundsystem (45-33 remix album for those in the know) now that is music....IMO

Fine taste mate.

There is quality modern music wherever you look. Some of the older generation are just scratching the surface and using that as a sample to judge the situation from.

I saw someone slate British rappers in this thread. Listen to Ill Manors by Plan B, that's as strong a protest message as you will hear these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.