Todays other games

Everton, the team that never make defensive errors against us, have made about three already!

Armaan said:
inbetween said:
Laughable defending really, every team is the same against them.
They play at a fast tempo, your more likely to make mistakes against them than against our slow tippy tappy shit.

I don't see any fast tempo, it was just their defender was shite, shite marking on Giggs, shite and just more shite, yet Everton play us with 10 men in the box.

LoveCity said:
Everton, the team that never make defensive errors against us, have made about three already!
Cause we play at walking pace. It pretty simple to defend our 'attacks'.

inbetween said:
Armaan said:
inbetween said:
Laughable defending really, every team is the same against them.
They play at a fast tempo, your more likely to make mistakes against them than against our slow tippy tappy shit.

I don't see any fast tempo, it was just their defender was shite, shite marking on Giggs, shite and just more shite, yet Everton play us with 10 men in the box.

It wasa long ball in and then a scramble to get to the ball. I'd say that is a fairly quick tempo.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:18 pm --<br /><br />
Blue2112 said:
Are they really that good? They never look it to me yet here we go again.

They are not. Without Van Persie they would be a very average side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.