Todays other games

MSP said:
JamesMCFC said:
Is it me or do Everton seem to always raise their game against us compared to others?

what was the name of a team that served us a title last year with 4:4 at Swamp as well as beating them at home this year?
Some BMers don't engage their brain before speaking (typing). God knows, I've been guilty of that myself (probably will again as well).

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
You can't knock this run they are on. It's phenomenal.

Ferguson is just highlighting that he is a better manager and tactician than Mancini.

That's the main difference between the teams.

Correct.

The **** was asked the question about the Madrid game and his answer...."Its all about me and my ability to pick the right team"

Ferguson is just highlighting that he is a better manager and tactician than Mancini.

Well; him and their strikers. Bloody clinical. Everton have had more shots than the vermin today, and are losing 2-0. Work it out for yourselves.

jimharri said:

Well; him and their strikers. Bloody clinical. Everton have had more shots than the vermin today, and are losing 2-0. Work it out for yourselves.

Their strikers are missing more than ours, they have better service and much more chances though.

If Dzeko missed what persie missed on the start of the game he'd be crucified here, called all kind of names and valued 7mil.

When was the last time our strikers went one to one with opposition keeper? I honestly can't remember.. service they're getting from Silva, Nasri, Yaya is utter crap. If something comes from Zabaleta, Milner, that's it. Silva is crap for most of the season but he'll do flick or two and people will wet themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.