Todays other games

Best performance by United in a long time I thought. Everton came and did well for the most part. A good tactic to stick Beckenbaur on Fellaini and all the players looked up for it today.

No help off the Referee for once which makes a refreshing change.

We still have the cup lets just get back to winning ways and start playing like a team again. They have won it now but we can still get something out this season

sergiokun said:
We still have the cup lets just get back to winning ways and start playing like a team again. They have won it now but we can still get something out this season
Exactly

mat said:
Tevez City said:
Mancini should be on the stand watching all their games, maybe he can learn some thing from Ferguson.

Are you taking the piss?

I don't want a team full of arrogant arseholes, harassing and bullying officials.

Must add that on to your other rag loving comments.

How about a team winning the League almost every year with couple cups and reaching last stages of CL ?

Tevez City said:
mat said:
Tevez City said:
Mancini should be on the stand watching all their games, maybe he can learn some thing from Ferguson.

Are you taking the piss?

I don't want a team full of arrogant arseholes, harassing and bullying officials.

Must add that on to your other rag loving comments.

How about a team winning the League almost every year with couple cups and reaching last stages of CL ?

If it meant losing our morals, class and integrity like that scum club then you can shove those titles and cups up your arse as far as I'm concerned, most decent Blues would feel the same I reckon.

Dirty Harry said:
If it meant losing our morals, class and integrity like that scum club then you can shove those titles and cups up your arse as far as I'm concerned, most decent Blues would feel the same I reckon.
You only think United have lost their morals because you hate them, just like every other fan that says the same. Fans of other clubs think we've abandoned our morals by "buying the league" but do we agree with them? No.

MCFC BOB said:
Dirty Harry said:
You only think United have lost their morals because you hate them, just like every other fan that says the same. Fans of other clubs think we've abandoned our morals by "buying the league" but do we agree with them? No.

Oh shut the fuck up you contrary fuckin gimp, and I've only read the first few words now fuck off clown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.