Todays other games

Dirty Harry said:
MCFC BOB said:
Dirty Harry said:
Read the fuckin post properly then you fuckin div instead of this obsession with trying to make a name for yourself on here.
Haha.

You, like a lot of people, think United have abandoned their morals in exchange for success. I think I'd be correct in using the term "Selling their soul to the Devil" to describe how some people feel about their methods of winning things. I'd agree to a certain extent, what with their huge ticket prices to increase revenue and such.

Now outsiders to City do think that we've abandoned our morals and sold our soul to the Devil in order to succeed by paying huge wages and buying most of the players we have. We see it as developing as a club and trying to succeed, others see it as us killing the game.

You see?

Seriously, do you realise what a condescending little twat you come across as at times ?

I'll address your initial post because that's what this is about, the above is pretty irrelevant to it.

Firstly, don't assume I hate united because " You only think United have lost their morals because you hate them", I can assure you them losing their morals came way before any ill feeling from me, so you're wrong on that one.

Secondly "Fans of other clubs think we've abandoned our morals by "buying the league""
I couldn't give a flying fuck what other clubs fans think of us and my initial post made no reference to them in any way shape or form, my comment only encompassed my thoughts and what I thought what most other decent BLUES would feel.

You see ? ;-)
You got pretty aggressive and defensive before I did mate, so don't start that.

United may have started "losing their morals" before you started to hate them but you've learnt about them "losing their morals" since you've been following football, and therefore City, right?

I couldn't give a flying fuck what other clubs fans think of us

United fans feel this way about other people saying they've "lost their morals".

and my initial post made no reference to them in any way shape or form

Yes it did. You even called them "that Scum club".

inbetween said:
Anyone watching Bilbao? Losing 4-0 at home to Espanyol, totally imploded.

Just saw the result lol. I've no idea what has happened to them this season

MCFC BOB said:
You got pretty aggressive and defensive before I did mate, so don't start that.

Don't start what exactly ? You started by trying to be a a clever little **** at my expense with your condescending tone, if you don't like the response then don't post in such a manner.

MCFC BOB said:
United may have started "losing their morals" before you started to hate them but you've learnt about them "losing their morals" since you've been following football, and therefore City, right?

No, that's not what you said, now stop trying to be clever.

United fans feel this way about other people saying they've "lost their morals".

And ?

and my initial post made no reference to them in any way shape or form

Yes it did. You even called them "that Scum club".[/quote]

Now stop being a pedantic little twat, you know exactly what I meant when I reffered to 'other clubs'.

Dirty Harry said:
Tevez City said:
mat said:
Are you taking the piss?

I don't want a team full of arrogant arseholes, harassing and bullying officials.

Must add that on to your other rag loving comments.

How about a team winning the League almost every year with couple cups and reaching last stages of CL ?

If it meant losing our morals, class and integrity like that scum club then you can shove those titles and cups up your arse as far as I'm concerned, most decent Blues would feel the same I reckon.

The team who has the better squad and managers will win the league more

It has nothing to do with morals, its all about scoring more than your opponents to win games and eventually wins the League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.