Todays other games

greasedupdeafguy said:
Sky Blue said:
4-4-2 and run dead fast wins every game!.....Ta ra for now.
Worked pretty well for United over the years eh
He seems to think that playing with pace involves running fast. He obviously hasn't heard of fast passing, complemented by pacy wide men (or wingers, if you prefer) running at full backs. Ah well; no point arguing.

jimharri said:
SebastianBlue said:
jimharri said:
If you're tired, perhaps you should go to bed.

To be fair, Chelsea's win was less about pace and more about shooting on sight.
Thought we were talking about Swansea's game with QPR (about five or six posts back)?

Probably we're but I was too lazy to read back that far. ;-)

Didn't want to start another thread...

Anyone else see that weimann miss?
Villa are in trouble, shit out of luck

Mrmcfc said:

They just have to many new kids in the team its like there playing Russian roulette with there season. and there owner is probably the most incompetent out there in professional sports. he used to run the Cleveland browns and pretty much year after year they where bottom of the league.

AntiUnited said:
Mrmcfc said:

They just have to many new kids in the team its like there playing Russian roulette with there season. and there owner is probably the most incompetent out there in professional sports. he used to run the Cleveland browns and pretty much year after year they where bottom of the league.
I said that exact same thing when i seen the lineup.
The lack of experience is evident. Sometimes they play decent'ish football, but they always look seconds away from hitting the self destruct button.

Mrmcfc said:
AntiUnited said:
Mrmcfc said:

I said that exact same thing when i seen the lineup.
The lack of experience is evident. Sometimes they play decent'ish football, but they always look seconds away from hitting the self destruct button.

yep. They have quality young players and if they survive they will do x2 better next year since they survived and gained vital experience. they are extremely nieave and like u said when they lose a goal they tend to lose another kinda fast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.