Todays other games

jimharri said:
AntiUnited said:
jimharri said:
Leeds twats.

why do you guys hate leeds so much. surely a club that hates united just as much as we do should be supported ? or is there some historical context im missing ?

-- Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:43 pm --

What a fantastic save!!!
Were you ever at Elland Road back in the seventies?

no i wasn't even born :P. and i only started watching the epl 5 years ago.

AntiUnited said:
jimharri said:
AntiUnited said:
why do you guys hate leeds so much. surely a club that hates united just as much as we do should be supported ? or is there some historical context im missing ?

-- Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:43 pm --

What a fantastic save!!!
Were you ever at Elland Road back in the seventies?

no i wasn't even born :P. and i only started watching the epl 5 years ago.
Well then; I suggest you read up a bit on what trips to Leeds were like back then, before you ask questions. Just because they hate United, doesn't make them nice people. Take it from me.

COME ON WOLVES!!!!

QPR let in 4 little more than a week after drawing 0-0 with us.

a3954370-69-fuuuuuu.jpg

LoveCity said:
QPR let in 4 little more than a week after drawing 0-0 with us.

a3954370-69-fuuuuuu.jpg
A team attacking them with pace, see? Amazing what it can achieve when compared to the VERY slow, tippy-tappy stuff we play. I won't bother mentioning wingers.

jimharri said:
A team attacking them with pace, see? Amazing what it can achieve when compared to the VERY slow, tippy-tappy stuff we play. I won't bother mentioning wingers.

Yawn....I'm off to watch the game and hopefully some lovely tippy-tappy football but I will check the League table first to see if we are safe from relegation.

Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:

Yawn....I'm off to watch the game and hopefully some lovely tippy-tappy football but I will check the League table first to see if we are safe from relegation.
If you're tired, perhaps you should go to bed.

jimharri said:
Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:

To be fair, Chelsea's win was less about pace and more about shooting on sight.

SebastianBlue said:
jimharri said:
Sky Blue said:

To be fair, Chelsea's win was less about pace and more about shooting on sight.
Thought we were talking about Swansea's game with QPR (about five or six posts back)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.