Todays Other Matches | 01/01/2014

taconinja said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Castiel said:
They could be over 8 points away from 4th when they leave Stamford Bridge. Never thought I'd see the day.

Ill be wearing a rag shirt for 2 hours, want them too beat Chelsea seeing as they are our title rivals.
Wow that's going to be a day when many Blues are highly conflicted.

Fuck it, would rather go toe to toe with Chelsea and see utd fall to bits.
Chelsea could handle not winning this year, utd i think are pretty damned dependent on getting at least cl if only for the money.
Chelsea will be here next year, utd could be solid mid table next year if they fuck it this season.

If they achieved the impossible and won each of their remaining 18 games, they would total less points than they did in their past two seasons. That is the magnitude of their failings as it stands. Not that I rule them out of some kind of charge that will end with them qualifying for Thursday night football in the arctic circle!

Der Bomber said:
Citysmith said:
Looking forward to that southern rag on YouTube giving his armchair post match analysis with his silly hat on! Comedy Gold

I often wonder if that twat is actually a Blue or red dipper fan and is creating some sort of "parody of plastic rag" character as some sort of performance art project.

What do you need to search for to find this channel? Fancy taking a peek...

taconinja said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Castiel said:
They could be over 8 points away from 4th when they leave Stamford Bridge. Never thought I'd see the day.

Ill be wearing a rag shirt for 2 hours, want them too beat Chelsea seeing as they are our title rivals.

It's win win for us.

Head says a utd win is best for city, heart says come on chelsea!

Jermaine Pennant has got to be in someones pocket. There's no way on this earth that he didn't intend to give away a last minute penalty Stoke v Everton.
Thick as shit or bent? My moneys on the latter.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Jermaine Pennant has got to be in someones pocket. There's no way on this earth that he didn't intend to give away a last minute penalty Stoke v Everton.

I am waiting for him to "help police with their inquiries" regarding the betting arrests.
Honestly i would not be surprised if he has taken a few back handers.

TCIB said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

I am waiting for him to "help police with their inquiries" regarding the betting arrests.
Honestly i would not be surprised if he has taken a few back handers.
Same here. It reeks.

Manchester_lalala said:
Castiel said:

Yeh, I'll be hoping for United to take something off Chelsea in that game.

the talisman said:
taconinja said:
Manchester_lalala said:

It's win win for us.

Head says a utd win is best for city, heart says come on chelsea!
A draw then, although I can't see United doing anything other than lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.