Todays pa guy

I want the guy from the Emirates.
"Number 14 Theooooooooo ........................ WALCOTTTTTTTTTTTT"
amazing. The Hamburg announcer was ace as well.

Absolute tosser, managed to totally annoy me within seconds, good job the twat didnt repeat his half-time antics at full time......................And Todays FINAL SCORE is..........................
If i never hear him again, it will be too soon

Absolute tosser, managed to totally annoy me within seconds, good job the twat didnt repeat his half-time antics at full time......................And Todays FINAL SCORE is..........................
If i never hear him again, it will be too soon

Thats a new one..

Next week it looks like the programme sellers and pie sellers will be in for a shouting if we lose. He was by far more exciting than the other guy.

Actually tried to get people cheering etc..

trublue55 said:

He did do that. ¬_¬

That pa announcer was decent at arsenal last week & called the players by there first names during the team announcements which was different.

I thourght he was OK. Better than that other guy who sounds like he would rather be somewhere else.

Sounded like an over-excited fkin Bradley Walsh style Eastenders-extra.

Awful.

Get a Manc to do it or just play tunes.How hard can it be?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.