Todays pa guy

Was.nt going to say on here, but it was my first game, and i thought it went quite well, i'll be taking on board your comments in this thread and hope to have more of an impact for thursday's match,

gaz76 said:
Was.nt going to say on here, but it was my first game, and i thought it went quite well, i'll be taking on board your comments in this thread and hope to have more of an impact for thursday's match,

I would like you to give a very special mention to the "Where is Glauber Berti" campaign.

The more people who know, the better chance we have of finding him.

josh06 said:
gaz76 said:

I would like you to give a very special mention to the "Where is Glauber Berti" campaign.

The more people who know, the better chance we have of finding him.
Not sure the powers that be would be too impressed with me for doing that, and glauber may find it embarrassing, am open to suggestions though

gaz76 said:

if this is not a wind up, then fair play to you mate.

alan_partridge_270.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.