Todays pa guy

very cruel, its being enthusiastic you boring feckers lol. but he does take some time between his words. and coming off is number 8 shaun....wright.....phillips.... is number 40...vladimir.......weiss

supercity36 said:
very cruel, its being enthusiastic you boring feckers lol. but he does take some time between his words. and coming off is number 8 shaun....wright.....phillips.... is number 40...vladimir.......weiss
ye he is, really enthusiastic unlike the boring old rag

Not once did he call us Manchester City, it was always City! That really pissed me off. We are MANCHESTER CITY the only football team to come from Manchester!

theinvisibleman said:
Not once did he call us Manchester City, it was always City! That really pissed me off. We are MANCHESTER CITY the only football team to come from Manchester!
AGREED 100% felt exactly the same mate

theinvisibleman said:
id love it if he just called us 'manchester'
then on derby day...

THIS IS YOUR VERY OWN MANCHESTER ..... VERSUS ...... STRETFORD... IN THE NORTHWEST DERBY

"and the half time score is City 1 Celtic 1..."

I KNOW, I'M AT THE FUCKING GAME!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.