Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

We’ve done it before where that is a genuine release of emotion. The way we won the league, winning it again last day, Birmingham game (still think that was the most premature thing ever)! Wigan play offs etc. All these were hugely important tight games. I think doing it on this occasion will be a bit shit and small time. We didn’t do it the year we went up with Keegan and I think this is very similar circumstances.

West Ham was the same, yet the pitch invasion happened.

It doesn't have to happen, but it's become a bit of a tradition.

For most of us 34 years of winning f*** all is enough of a reason to celebrate as much as we can.

Against United it could have gone titis up.

But Swansea, no.

It"ll be good a good natured celebration if it happens?

For most of us 34 years of winning f*** all is enough of a reason to celebrate as much as we can.

But Swansea, no.

Memory a bit vague but didn't we need to match Liverpools result against West Ham ?

But Swansea, no.

West Ham wasn’t the same, we won it on the last game of the season. I know the game just went through the motions in the end but again it was a relief after a straight forward day in comparison to 2012.

Dont think it should be done on this occasion that’s all. Like I said promotion under Keegan, won the league, scored goals for fun, no pitch invasions took place once we won the league or the last home game that season. I think that’s because it was a forgone conclusion like it this season. I think it’s more for smaller teams who get a moment of success.

We’ve done it before where that is a genuine release of emotion. The way we won the league, winning it again last day, Birmingham game (still think that was the most premature thing ever)! Wigan play offs etc. All these were hugely important tight games. I think doing it on this occasion will be a bit shit and small time. We didn’t do it the year we went up with Keegan and I think this is very similar circumstances.

it literally is a release of emotion and a celebration of winning the league, more then enough of a reason to do it .if it doesnt happen then fine, but if it does just enjoy it. pitch invasions for me aren't small time at all. they are part of football, our tradition and fan culture. id rather a pitch invasion then a celebration similar to say chelsea fans winning the league.

too many fans on here are getting annoyed over basically a celebration..

West Ham wasn’t the same, we won it on the last game of the season. I know the game just went through the motions in the end but again it was a relief after a straight forward day in comparison to 2012.

Dont think it should be done on this occasion that’s all. Like I said promotion under Keegan, won the league, scored goals for fun, no pitch invasions took place once we won the league or the last home game that season. I think that’s because it was a forgone conclusion like it this season. I think it’s more for smaller teams who get a moment of success.

If United win Today and on Wednesday, we still need a win on Sunday.
Look mate, if it happens it happens. If it doesn't happen it doesn't.
No point in fighting it either way.

it literally is a release of emotion and a celebration of winning the league, more then enough of a reason to do it .if it doesnt happen then fine, but if it does just enjoy it. pitch invasions for me aren't small time at all. they are part of football, our tradition and fan culture. id rather a pitch invasion then a celebration similar to say chelsea fans winning the league.

too many fans on here are getting annoyed over basically a celebration..

Not annoyed people just view it differently. On different scenarios I just don’t think as a fan base we don’t behave like we support one of the best teams in Europe.

Why wasn’t there a pitch invasion under Keegan then? For me I’d rather the players stay out and enjoy the moment. If it happens I won’t be too bothered though.

The alternative is to attack the Swansea coach. ;-)

Let's put any peaceful pitch invasion into perspective, hey.

If United win Today and on Wednesday, we still need a win on Sunday.
Look mate, if it happens it happens. If it doesn't happen it doesn't.
No point in fighting it either way.

I’ll see you on the halfway line ;)

Not annoyed people just view it differently. On different scenarios I just don’t think as a fan base we don’t behave like we support one of the best teams in Europe.

Why wasn’t there a pitch invasion under Keegan then? For me I’d rather the players stay out and enjoy the moment. If it happens I won’t be too bothered though.

They don't stay out.

They go straight off.

Swansea won't be the presentation if the trophy.

That's Huddersfield..

Just go with a pitch invasion, if it happens.

Nobody is going to get hurt or injured.

And I'm sure the players as a group won't mind, as long as they can come back on the pitch later on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.