Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

Not annoyed people just view it differently. On different scenarios I just don’t think as a fan base we don’t behave like we support one of the best teams in Europe.

Why wasn’t there a pitch invasion under Keegan then? For me I’d rather the players stay out and enjoy the moment. If it happens I won’t be too bothered though.

what does that mean ? do we have to act like other fans ?. i think we should just act as city fans and if a pitch invasion happens then so be it. isn't bad behavior either. i think tis whats lacking from other top teams support- a bit of passion/ celebration. there wasnt one under keegan, but we've had loads over the years and the players will still be able to enjoy it either way.

either way mate, it will be a great day.

what does that mean ? do we have to act like other fans ?. i think we should just act as city fans and if a pitch invasion happens then so be it. isn't bad behavior either. i think tis whats lacking from other top teams support- a bit of passion/ celebration. there wasnt one under keegan, but we've had loads over the years and the players will still be able to enjoy it either way.

Agree 100%
should we behave like the ‘Biggest club in the world’ down the road - 50 people turning up to their 19th PL parade?
Big club Small club mentality that they always go on about has never made sense to me

Without getting into the ins and out of what I meant because it will then go off subject, I think we have a bit of an inferiority complex for me. Not saying anyone else needs to be copied

Just done s big slide on Crossley St playing fields......I'm in the gods in SS3 so thought I'd get an invasion over with today.

I'm not sure why there'd be a pitch invasion now. If we'd have beat united, yes. And if they won yesterday and again on Wednesday but then we bet Swansea, yes. But a pitch invasion a week after becoming champions? Really? I'm not necessarily against the idea but I don't really see the point.

I'm not sure why there'd be a pitch invasion now. If we'd have beat united, yes. And if they won yesterday and again on Wednesday but then we bet Swansea, yes. But a pitch invasion a week after becoming champions? Really? I'm not necessarily against the idea but I don't really see the point.
The thread was statted long before yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.