Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

I’m sure the club won’t care about a little fine. It’s not like we destroyed a team bus or put any players in danger. Thought the stewards did a great job getting the players off the pitch.

I’m sure the club won’t care about a little fine. It’s not like we destroyed a team bus or put any players in danger. Thought the stewards did a great job getting the players off the pitch.

They did too good a job. Mendy would have stayed out there all day !

How did you manage to get out of the Tunnel club so quickly? ;-)

Best thing about the tunnel club is they open the barrier blocking you from the pitch so unlike everyone else you don’t need to even jump the barrier!

And now we have the same old argument "if you don't like it don't watch."

I'm not the one breaking the law mate. Celebrate in the stands. That simple.

And show me another instance of a teams fans doing that other than in spontaneous last day moments? It's really not the norm.

It was the norm at cricket matches for years and years.

It happened in rugby as well.

Why invade the pitch ? morons !!
Do they want fences back ? do they want to play with empty stadium ?
Ban anyone that could be identified from CCTV as being on the pitch
City need to take action before the FA or GMP do

Shut up you miserable....

Best thing about the tunnel club is they open the barrier blocking you from the pitch so unlike everyone else you don’t need to even jump the barrier!

VIP access to the pitch as well.

Got to love corporate ;-)

And now we have the same old argument "if you don't like it don't watch."

I'm not the one breaking the law mate. Celebrate in the stands. That simple.

And show me another instance of a teams fans doing that other than in spontaneous last day moments? It's really not the norm.

City aren’t the norm mate. Embrace it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.