Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

Yeah, sad twats, imagine moaning and being pissed off that a load of people broke the law and forced the players off the pitch for safety reasons, at a match you paid good money to be at. But I forgot those on the 1st tier are more important than the rest of us. Long as they get their 10 seconds on camera.
I'm a fat ****, I don't want my ten seconds on camera. I just find it laughable how
Yeah, sad twats, imagine moaning and being pissed off that a load of people broke the law and forced the players off the pitch for safety reasons, at a match you paid good money to be at. But I forgot those on the 1st tier are more important than the rest of us. Long as they get their 10 seconds on camera.
im a fat ****, I don't want my 10 seconds on camera thank you. I just find it laughable how sad twats like you won't enjoy the league. We always have done it we always will do it. Quite frankly I don't give a fuck whether you think your view is ruined or not. By the way you seen what Mendy has been retweeting about how it's great the fans celebrating and that? Think you're in the minority pal

No problem with the invasion at all

They’ve got it out of their system and the Hudd game will be fine to allow the presentation without any interruptions

And now we have the same old argument "if you don't like it don't watch."

I'm not the one breaking the law mate. Celebrate in the stands. That simple.

And show me another instance of a teams fans doing that other than in spontaneous last day moments? It's really not the norm.

What Law did anyone break?

We still love football. We are still new to this winning the league stuff. It'll never grow old in my eyes, we'll always think we are not really here. In true pep style the invasion started at the back, then the middle joined in and ended with a beautifully orchestrated avalanche from the front.
Man city not ruining pitch invasions since 2018.

A few weeks ago at one of the pressers some hack wanted Pep to tell fans not to invade the pitch....he did a good job at evading the question.

No problem with the invasion at all

They’ve got it out of their system and the Hudd game will be fine to allow the presentation without any interruptions
Doubt it. I can see it happening again. That will be the day for celebrations

"Typical City" is literally what fans would say defines us at times.

How three previous occasions, then with this one not actually during a celebration of winning the league, counts as tradition is more an argument than anything else.

It was during a celebration of winning the league lol!!

I really don’t understand your point. I’ve had a season ticket since the last few years at Maine Road so I know all about Typical City but the team’s performances and the fans having traditions isn’t comparable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.