Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

The Huddersfield game is when the trophy presentation will take place, and we’ll get a lap of honour from the players. Pretty sure the club won’t allow a pitch invasion then. At most today you’d have just got the usual quick applause from the players, no different from any other game. Genuinely surprised people are so irked by what happened today.
But people on the pitch are vindicating it saying it was a chance to finally celebrate winning the league with the players? Because we won it outside of out own game.

Why then rob fans of that chance by forcing the players off?

That doesn't add up. No doubt in my mind people will chance it against Huddersfield. You and your son got on the pitch and could lap it up, brilliant, but what about some other kid up in the God's missing out on applauding the players? Not everyone can go to every game.

Great to see so many young lads on the pitch. Reminds me of my heydays charlton 85 etc. New generation of blues coming through watching the best team we ever had.
What's not to like?

The last time I had wet grass patches on my knees was in my late 20's.

It was over quicker, and wasn't as good as Today.

She was moaning as well.

But people on the pitch are vindicating it saying it was a chance to finally celebrate winning the league with the players? Because we won it outside of out own game.

That doesn't add up. No doubt in my mind people will chance it against Huddersfield.
no stop please..my sides

We won the league a week ago, the previous three occasions occurred when we won it on the day; I understand that emotion.

I don't understand why idiots feel the need to run on the pitch to take a few selfies of their, most likely drunken, mugs while the players, who subsequently have to enjoy their moment in the tunnel, are ushered away from the rest of the fans who couldn't/didn't do the same a whole week after. I doubt that little kid, mentioned in a thread, who was knocked over was loving it, nor those who paid and travelled to be there too but couldn't celebrate with the players because they were ushered away loved it.

By the same logic folk will do it against Brighton because they're was zero need today. There's been numerous people saying "It's in the club's culture" as a means to vindicate it and it's bollocks. Last day emotion and organised cock-knockery like today aren't comparable either.

Call me a killjoy all you want but a pitch invasion a week after winning the league was inane. Especially as it's the players time to celebrate, on the pitch, with all the fans. Not just the lower tiered fan's chance to grab a picture, force the players away and get the club a fine.
Well summed up pudge,nobody is knocking fans coming onto the pitch at times like the qpr one,just hope for the Huddersfield game everyone stays in the stands let the players and staff have their moment then after all is done and they head down the tunnel ,go onto the pitch then if they want..

I'm on level 1 and an old git.
I didn't invade the pitch and am now in amotorway cafe on my way home.
But I can't see why anyone was bothered by it.It was a fantastic joyous outpouring of being a City fan, the atmosphere was great and the invasion was one of joyful celebration.

The Huddersfield game is when the trophy presentation will take place, and we’ll get a lap of honour from the players. Pretty sure the club won’t allow a pitch invasion then. At most today you’d have just got the usual quick applause from the players, no different from any other game. Genuinely surprised people are so irked by what happened today.
Pretty unusual pudge is moaning though to be fair.

Those moaning. Dear God!

It may have escaped your attention, but 1000's of City fans had left before full-time, nevermind during or after the pitch invasion.

There was never going to be a lap of honour today. There was no announcement by the club.

The Huddersfield game is the presentation and lap of honour.

Give it a rest.

That doesn't add up. No doubt in my mind people will chance it against Huddersfield. You and your son got on the pitch and could lap it up, brilliant, but what about some other kid up in the God's missing out on applauding the players? Not everyone can go to every game.

Fair enough, I hadn’t really thought of people who were there today who won’t be at the Huddersfield game. Then again, I still can’t really imagine coming away from that game today and thinking the pitch invasion really spoiled it for me. I guess everyone’s different though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.