Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

1000 stewards around the pitch, and after 2 people got on, they just gave up. Why bother employing them? Their wages would cover the fine!!

DbZ7A7IW4AAZE_W.jpg

I take it back, ban them all.

Joking before anyone starts!

Surprised they didn't give him a mic and get him to start a rendition of "If you're here for the champions clap your hands"

It was during a celebration of winning the league lol!!

I really don’t understand your point. I’ve had a season ticket since the last few years at Maine Road so I know all about Typical City but the team’s performances and the fans having traditions isn’t comparable.
We won the league a week ago, the previous three occasions occurred when we won it on the day; I understand that emotion.

I don't understand why idiots feel the need to run on the pitch to take a few selfies of their, most likely drunken, mugs while the players, who subsequently have to enjoy their moment in the tunnel, are ushered away from the rest of the fans who couldn't/didn't do the same a whole week after. I doubt that little kid, mentioned in a thread, who was knocked over was loving it, nor those who paid and travelled to be there too but couldn't celebrate with the players because they were ushered away loved it.

By the same logic folk will do it against Brighton because they're was zero need today. There's been numerous people saying "It's in the club's culture" as a means to vindicate it and it's bollocks. Last day emotion and organised cock-knockery like today aren't comparable either.

Call me a killjoy all you want but a pitch invasion a week after winning the league was inane. Especially as it's the players time to celebrate, on the pitch, with all the fans. Not just the lower tiered fan's chance to grab a picture, force the players away and get the club a fine.

We won the league a week ago, the previous three occasions occurred when we won it on the day; I understand that emotion.

I don't understand why idiots feel the need to run on the pitch to take a few selfies of their, most likely drunken, mugs while the players, who subsequently have to enjoy their moment in the tunnel, are ushered away from the rest of the fans who couldn't/didn't do the same a whole week after. I doubt that little kid, mentioned in a thread, who was knocked over was loving it, nor those who paid and travelled to be there too but couldn't celebrate with the players because they were ushered away loved it.

By the same logic folk will do it against Brighton because they're was zero need today. There's been numerous people saying "It's in the club's culture" as a means to vindicate it and it's bollocks. Last day emotion and organised cock-knockery like today aren't comparable either.

Call me a killjoy all you want but a pitch invasion a week after winning the league was inane. Especially as it's the players time to celebrate, on the pitch, with all the fans. Not just the lower tiered fan's chance to grap a picture and get the club a fine.

Quite agree. I was looking forward to congratulating the players after a superb performance- ruined the end of the match for most fans

Call me a killjoy all you want but a pitch invasion a week after winning the league was inane. Especially as it's the players time to celebrate, on the pitch, with all the fans. Not just the lower tiered fan's chance to grab a picture, force the players away and get the club a fine.

OK...You’re a killjoy.

I haven't got a clue how this piece of the centre spot ended up in my pocket.

But as it did, I will cherish it for the rest of my life.

Thank you Pep, the players, Sheikh Mansour, and Manchester City Football Club.

20180422_195030.jpg
Vandal.

Stupid to run on the pitch and I felt very sorry for the stewards who were pushed and shoved just so a few idiots could be on the telly.
Seriously some of them need to take a good long look at themselves.
Pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.