Today's referee

To put it in perspective....when we lose; blaming the ref is an excuse.

But when we win and people are hunting for the ref's head, surely there is something not right.

All you lot must have watched a different Game to me. He missed three decisions that I saw: Milner got bundled over and play went on and Garcia bundled one of theirs over and play went on. He gave a free kick against Rodwell when he had clearly won the Ball.

We were committed today all round and got stuck in, this meant we gave away a lot of free kicks so some of you need to get over yourselves. As for those who think it wasn't a penalty - well you best ring Specsavers in the morning.

He even wore a fookin rag kit today ! He might as well have had fookin Rooney on the back !

ifiwasarichfan said:
All you lot must have watched a different Game to me. He missed three decisions that I saw: Milner got bundled over and play went on and Garcia bundled one of theirs over and play went on. He gave a free kick against Rodwell when he had clearly won the Ball.

We were committed today all round and got stuck in, this meant we gave away a lot of free kicks so some of you need to get over yourselves. As for those who think it wasn't a penalty - well you best ring Specsavers in the morning.

Who exactly are you responding to? The majority of people agree with you. Been on the Stella? :D

ifiwasarichfan said:

I agree, it was a penalty; the only decision he got right, everything else was like watching Chelsea's coach taking a training session.

He waved play on when yaya got hacked down in his own half and Chelsea had everyone back . We had to kick the ball out of play in the end as yaya looked badly injured and the ball ended up back to the keeper. He then booked Ramirez (i think it was ) because he was put on the spot after we kicked it out .

Zabba also kicked the ball away deliberately which is a yellow.
Don't think it was a pen but understand it being given, for a cheating ref its a surprise he didn't even book him...or would that make his cheating too obvious?
There was a phase where we just got too niggly, took the stats to a disproportionate level

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.