Today's referee

And while we're on the subject it does my head in when a player holds his ground, an opponent deliberately runs into him and the ref gives a foul. It happerned to Zab and Silva today but it happens in most games tbh.

wasn't so much the ref as Chelsea at times utterly disgusting play acting I'm sure they were going after late Oscar nominations. That said its hard to believe it was the same ref who was superb at last seasons home derby. Today he was over fussy then allowing stuff to go then fussy again.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
wasn't so much the ref as Chelsea at times utterly disgusting play acting I'm sure they were going after late Oscar nominations. .

Ashley Cole was the worst by a fucking mile.

Pigeonho said:
A shocking performance but nothing more. I know for a fact I will be shocking at work tomorrow but that's all it will be.

Do you have to only work for 90 minutes a week aswell?

Pigeonho said:
A shocking performance but nothing more. I know for a fact I will be shocking at work tomorrow but that's all it will be.
following on from your analogy

it would seem, from what you have posted above, that you are preparing to be shocking at work tomorrow

if a referee planned to be shocking in a game, then he is corrupt

squirtyflower said:
Pigeonho said:
following on from your analogy

it would seem, from what you have posted above, that you are preparing to be shocking at work tomorrow

if a referee planned to be shocking in a game, then he is corrupt

Marriner reffed that match in front of the wardrobe mirror last Wednesday. He just didn't think he could get away with disallowing two cracking goals after he gave a laughable penalty!

It gets to the point when you stopping tutting or swearing at the decisions that go against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.