Today's shooting in America thread

You could say the same over here with the food industry funding the Tory party.
But the Tory party can’t spend and have 4x as many adverts and attack ads as Labour. And Labour can’t do the same either with trade union funding.

So no, you really really truly 100% could not remotely say the same over here, unless you were stupid.

*not saying you’re stupid

But the Tory party can’t spend and have 4x as many adverts and attack ads as Labour. And Labour can’t do the same either with trade union funding.

So no, you really really truly 100% could not remotely say the same over here, unless you were stupid.

*not saying you’re stupid

You obviously don’t know me then. :)

I wonder what Mr. Trump's views are about Venus and Serena Williams, Diana Ross or Tina Turner, Fats Domino or Louis Armstrong?
Just a very few of many great Americans of colour.

Very much this I’m afraid.

It’s the political narrative in the country, a shell game of distracting an increasingly uninformed public while corporate America collects their cash. Trump is the new flavor but DC has been littered with versions of this as long as I have been alive - its a broken system led by special interests & corporate elite

Nevertheless gun control & NRA are not the crux of the problem - I’ve said it before but there is a culture of violence that needs more work than legislation. There are more guns per capita in many other countries that have none of the problems the US suffer from - the guns help but it’s more than that but that requires a level of societal introspection I struggle to see happening anytime soon

Last edited:
It’s the political narrative in the country, a shell game of distracting an increasingly uninformed public while corporate America collects their cash. Trump is the new flavor but DC has been littered with versions of this as long as I have been alive - its a broken system led by special interests & corporate elite

Nevertheless gun control & NRA are not the crux of the problem - I’ve said it before but there is a culture of violence that needs more work than legislation. There are more guns per capita in many other countries that have none of the problems the US suffer from - the guns help but it’s more than that but that requires a level of societal introspection I struggle to see happening anytime soon

It starts from birth the American dream, look at the way the schools end up going into some weird caste system it creates the perfect environment for bullies. You end up with the loners who can't get a shag and need someone or something to blame. Once they have that they spend their time fantasising about how to use their anger to hurt others and then the easy access to Assault Rifles makes it perfect. The columbine shooters are idolised on places like 4chan where they hang out and they see their murder spree as a fitting way to make their worthless lives mean something. Which in reality it doesn't because so many shootings happen they just become a statistic and will never be remembered like the Columbine killers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.