Today's shooting in America thread

what a spoilsport law that is - I mean surely the real fun of owning an F16 is in the ability to launch weaponry at something or someone?
I agree with you. There’s a privately owned MIG 29 fulcrum at out local airport, the owner has 6 more on order from Ukraine.

Why do they walk around with them ?
Genuine question
Because they’re scared. Scared of not having “insurance” to protect themselves if they need it, or because they’re afraid that others will perceive them as soft and/or vulnerable, whether those others threaten them or not. I’d suggest it’s more often the latter than the former in the case of open-carry.

Why do they walk around with them ?
Genuine question
I couldn’t really tell you. I would say that they’re soft as shite but I have one friend who is both very intelligent and a true tough fucker, he has a little .25 in his back pocket at all times

I couldn’t really tell you. I would say that they’re soft as shite but I have one friend who is both very intelligent and a true tough fucker, he has a little .25 in his back pocket at all times

Mostly because they are allowed to from what I have seen. Places that allow an open carry are the one's where they seem to think they MUST exercise because if they don't those nasty Dem's (its mostly Republicans from what I have seen ) remove that right because thats what they think is uppermost in Bidens agenda - mostly coz they deny there is a Covid pandemic and many were quite prepared to hang their own Republican Veep because he was insisting on doing his job in the manner required by their constitution. They are mad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.