Today's shooting in America thread

January 6th almost created one! Had a few politicians been on the receiving end during the insurrection, it might have driven the (bullet)point home!
Lynching/murdering politicians (especially someone as high as VP) is the kind of thing you might expect in somewhere like Venezuela, but if that had happened in the USA it would have changed the face of US democracy forever. You may as well rip up the whole constitution (never mind 2A) and start again at that point.

Just read the whole article and the gunmen is from the town I just moved 5 miles away from
"The suspect lives in Brandon, Florida, about 20 miles from where the shooting took place."

I have always been anti owning a gun but lately my line of thinking is changing..... I must he one of a few around here that doesn't own one which is starting to make me feel vulnerable...... clearly I don't need to own an AK15 but if some nutter comes knocking on my door currently I have nothing to protect myself with.
A good 12 gauge is the answer, more likely to miss with a pistol

Just read the whole article and the gunmen is from the town I just moved 5 miles away from
"The suspect lives in Brandon, Florida, about 20 miles from where the shooting took place."

I have always been anti owning a gun but lately my line of thinking is changing..... I must he one of a few around here that doesn't own one which is starting to make me feel vulnerable...... clearly I don't need to own an AK15 but if some nutter comes knocking on my door currently I have nothing to protect myself with.

You could always throw some of your vinyl at them like they did in Shaun of the Dead.

Or better still just keep playing The Smiths, any would be nutter would take a listen and decide you’d probably had a shit enough day anyways and go murder your neighbour.

Bluemoon is not the whole world you know!
It was these words that suggested it was here, on BM;

“US culture has an enormous impact here, so it is quite understandable that we comment on all aspects of it.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.