Today's shooting in America thread

I find the political point scoring after these events very frustrating. Whether the shooter leans left or leans right shouldn't make a difference but some people I see on social media seem to obsess over someone's voting record and use that to attack the "other side".

Can our American members tell me if that is a trend noticeable in America or just the Americans I follow on socials? For example I've seen people mention that the 4th July shooter was a conservative but then others cry about his haircut saying no conservative would dress like that

I find the political point scoring after these events very frustrating. Whether the shooter leans left or leans right shouldn't make a difference but some people I see on social media seem to obsess over someone's voting record and use that to attack the "other side".

Can our American members tell me if that is a trend noticeable in America or just the Americans I follow on socials? For example I've seen people mention that the 4th July shooter was a conservative but then others cry about his haircut saying no conservative would dress like that
That pretty much sums up everything in the States. Loonies on the extreme left and right running the show, keeping score, and pointing fingers. It's ridiculous.

The left vs. right banter is worse than ever now with the recent SCOTUS decision that overturned Roe v. Wade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.