Today's shooting in America thread

Anyway, I thought long and hard about posting this, but I'll do it anyway.

This is the full context of Uvalde police [in]action in the school shooting.

It is encased in the spoiler protection.

It makes me mad thinking about these cowards.

Anyway, I thought long and hard about posting this, but I'll do it anyway.

This is the full context of Uvalde police [in]action in the school shooting.

It is encased in the spoiler protection.

It makes me mad thinking about these cowards.

Can clearly tell they are massive shitbags that hold guns for show, our counter terrorism police would not act like that. The difference in training is mad.

8 minutes to kill 3 attackers not knowing if they had suicide vests, ran towards the threat.

Can clearly tell they are massive shitbags that hold guns for show, our counter terrorism police would not act like that. The difference in training is mad.

8 minutes to kill 3 attackers not knowing if they had suicide vests, ran towards the threat.

The decision making process between firing and not firing (rules of engagement) is mad, and it can be a split-second decision. In the UK if you get it wrong there is a high probability you will be going to jail.

In the US it's just 'one of those things'...

Nah, dude. The Uvalde police ran towards the threat...

And ran away again when they heard shots fired, hid behind corners with their shields fully protecting themselves all whilst listening to kids being murdered. Who the fuck are these people protecting and serving? Fuck those guys.

If someone tells a lie often enough, it becomes a truth to them.

America believes the stories it tells about itself, being the greatest country on earth and its "shining city on a hill" bullshit.

Our police, unarmed, are worth 100 times US police, armed, nevermind our armed police.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.