Today's shooting in America thread

Great that a more fatalities were prevented in this case but this will be a hammer blow for those who are campaigning for tighter gun controls and ultimately lead to more deaths in the long run.

You just know the NRA and the gun lobbyists will be crowing "See... More good guys with guns DOES work."

Great that a more fatalities were prevented in this case but this will be a hammer blow for those who are campaigning for tighter gun controls and ultimately lead to more deaths in the long run.

You just know the NRA and the gun lobbyists will be crowing "See... More good guys with guns DOES work."
I agree, Trevor.

Yet, it's simple to counter the argument that the gun lunatics will advance; if guns were under much tighter control the original shooting very likely not have occurred.

I agree, Trevor.

Yet, it's simple to counter the argument that the gun lunatics will advance; if guns were under much tighter control the original shooting very likely not have occurred.
The argument IS simple to counter, but those voices making the counter argument will be drowned out by 2A crackpots, NRA A-rated politicians and red hat MAGA loons called Hank and Bubba.

Anyway, I thought long and hard about posting this, but I'll do it anyway.

This is the full context of Uvalde police [in]action in the school shooting.

It is encased in the spoiler protection.

It makes me mad thinking about these cowards.

Clearly as well equipped as the army except for MOD issued testicles

Not a shooting as it transpires but just got back to hotel after this

We had no idea, saw people running and screaming and hid in a store. Then went to the back store room. Police were very quick on the scene and I saw the armed police make their way through the mall past the store. Miss MB was terrified as were staff. You’ve no idea what’s going on. We escaped the mall through the fire escape still unaware it was a firework.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.