Today's shooting in America thread

You'd rather be back in Chav ville ? , looking at anything from the UK gets me anxious as fuck
So the U.K. is Chav ville? What’s the US then? Cousin-fucking-land? Homeless-ville? Oxy-land? Fentanyl-Place? Killing Kids-Burgh?

The U.K. is far safer by any metric, what would you be anxious about?

Last edited:
I remember Damocles passionately standing up for the 2A, saying cars were just as deadly and asking if they should also be banned.
CookedPoliteAsiansmallclawedotter-size_restricted.gif

I remember Damocles passionately standing up for the 2A, saying cars were just as deadly and asking if they should also be banned.

Weird that there are no Honda Civics on this list.

Anyone who defends America’s gun problem and their second amendment rights needs to take a serious look at themselves.

Another day another group of parents and families robbed of their children. Another group of Republican politicians will try and divert the blame. Every reason they give , mental health, unsafe schools, not enough Police, are the same issues where they always vote against when funding is put to the house to deal with it.

We see Conservative Christians standing with the gun lobby. We see Republicans as cowards and paid bidders of the gun lobby’s agenda. We see every bill to fund issues opposed. We didn’t see opposition to giving the rich more money. That’s the American way. The American way has had the lid peeled back, exposed after Trump as a country divided between polarised groups. On one side a racist, make America While Again medieval Christian, hate filled group who for the majority vote against their own interests. On the other, a group willing to tackle all of the hatred of the right, but unable to do so because the Republicans block everything that doesn’t favour the rich and the Christians. The Evangelical Taliban of America is turning the US into a fascist state. Or trying to.

But, again we sit and watch children dying and the world knows what the problem is. Cowardice and guns. The best the right can offer is Thoughts and Prayer’s. Both fucking shamefully useless. If I lost any of my Children and someone of the right said that to me, I think I would kill them right fucking there and then

Nothing will change.

I just watched the news and a a Dem Congressman told how a woman told of how her child asked, “What photo of me will you use when I am killed mum?”

It brought tears to my eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.