Today's shooting in America thread

So the U.K. is Chav ville? What’s the US then? Cousin-fucking-land? Homeless-ville? Oxy-land? Fentanyl-Place? Killing Kids-Burgh?

The U.K. is far safer by any metric, what would you be anxious about?
I'd tag my cousin ( even if I had to tie him down) over a bunch of chavs, any day

89282d2f7c36fd70ce1fddcca930b08e.jpg

I remember Damocles passionately standing up for the 2A, saying cars were just as deadly and asking if they should also be banned.

Weird that there are no Honda Civics on this list.

I remember that ‘debate’ you both had about it.

Debates moved on but little else has unfortunately and I’ve no doubt we’ll all be discussing the same again over and over.

Utterly tragic loss of innocent lives.

Haven’t met a single gunowner yet who thinks the problem is his fault. That’s why we’re fucked.

We don’t need to “magic away” 350 mm guns. Let’s just start somewhere simple. Let’s start with yours.

If you can’t quit them voluntarily, why should we expect anyone else to?

It’s like a smoker telling me smoking’s bad. Cool, so quit smoking then.
The issue is with gun control and regulation, not gun ownership.

Unfortunately, I fear you are too far down the road to implement anything effective that would end these senseless events.

The issue is with gun control and regulation, not gun ownership.

Unfortunately, I fear you are too far down the road to implement anything effective that would end these senseless events.
No, the issue is with entitlement to ownership.

Deliberate misinterpretation of the Second Amendment by the gun lobby (Manufacturers/NRA/greedy politicians) has done far too much harm. Absolutely NOBODY outside of military/law enforcement needs an AR-15 style rifle, but EVERYONE is somehow entitled to own one because of some f*cked up one-eyed approach to 2A.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.