Today's shooting in America thread

Maybe it’s like a film I recall, maybe trump was not the real target but the actual guy who died, now that’s a conspiracy theory
Jack Reacher, the first film. The shooter killed five or six "random" people (including his intended target). His hope was that investigators would class it as a mass killing, without investigating the victims too deeply.

Jack Reacher, the first film. The shooter killed five or six "random" people (including his intended target). His hope was that investigators would class it as a mass killing, without investigating the victims too deeply.
Ye that’s another one

How many shots were fired? You know what we will never know the real truth amidst all the lies and untruths.

I suspect going from the sounds there are a lot of shots that missed everyone.
What lies and untruths are these? I dont do social btw, Im too intelligent. From reporting Ive seen it is all captured on film and seems to be a cut and dried affair. Too simplistic a view?

What lies and untruths are these? I dont do social btw, Im too intelligent. From reporting Ive seen it is all captured on film and seems to be a cut and dried affair. Too simplistic a view?

I don't do social media either, the truth these days seems to be whatever truth you want it to be.

Screenshotgggggg.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.