Today's shooting in America thread

One can only hope (:
I presume you're talking about the gun thing though, if you own land you can apply for a shotgun licence, once you have one the guards watch you like hawks, if you get through ten years clean with a shotgun you can get a licence for a rifle, hence me giving up my shotgun. If you don't own land and livestock you can't have a gun.

I presume you're talking about the gun thing though, if you own land you can apply for a shotgun licence, once you have one the guards watch you like hawks, if you get through ten years clean with a shotgun you can get a licence for a rifle, hence me giving up my shotgun. If you don't own land and livestock you can't have a gun.

I’ve become close to extended family in Donegal these past few years and there’s An Arsenal gaddafi would be proud of in storage... I just find the whole concept strange.. I get it it but it’s just alien to me..

I’ve become close to extended family in Donegal these past few years and there’s An Arsenal gaddafi would be proud of in storage... I just find the whole concept strange.. I get it it but it’s just alien to me..
I'd rather not have it mate but if I ring the guards it takes them two hours to show up. When you're in that boat you change your mind.
My dogs would chew anyone that threatened the house but they'd get put down after so I'd rather get the rifle and take in on the chin myself.

They can't shoot for shit...prefer to bludgeon their seals to death with clubs

Gun use is highly regulated here. You have to take courses for a gun license. Guns have to be made inoperable when stored unless: (1) in areas where it is legal to fire a gun, non-restricted firearms needed for predator control can temporarily be left unlocked and operable, but they must be kept unloaded and all ammunition must be stored separately, and (2) in wilderness areas, non-restricted firearms can be left unlocked and/or operable, but must be left unloaded.

We also have different classifications for firearms with heavy restrictions on ammo and gun types.

It is not a simple thing to get a gun in Canada.

He was just innocently walking on rooves?

Maybe he's a dumb fuck who goes for his phone when he knows there are cops who shoot on the first move.

Maybe he's been on his own roof a hundred times before, making private phone calls or cos he likes the view?

Does his being on the roof excuse the lie told in order to justify shooting an unarmed man... yet again...??

He's actually attempting to comply by lying on his floor when he's shot in movement.

Not sure why people defend police with the ol' "he shouldn't have..." nonsense.

Did you see the vid with the guy that was killed in a hotel hallway who tried to comply with contradicting instructions only to be murdered as he tried to pull up his pants??

Maybe he shouldn't been in the hallway, the dumb f*$k...??

*smh*

Maybe he's been on his own roof a hundred times before, making private phone calls or cos he likes the view?

Does his being on the roof excuse the lie told in order to justify shooting an unarmed man... yet again...??

He's actually attempting to comply by lying on his floor when he's shot in movement.

Not sure why people defend police with the ol' "he shouldn't have..." nonsense.

Did you see the vid with the guy that was killed in a hotel hallway who tried to comply with contradicting instructions only to be murdered as he tried to pull up his pants??

Maybe he shouldn't been in the hallway, the dumb f*$k...??

*smh*
See my original answer.

Which I did in the last post.

Which you didn't read.

You see people all the time on roofs in America(see 'Daredevil'), but they don't seem to get shot!
It's wrong what is happening over there, it truly is but surely he knew the risks.

Thank fuck it's nowhere near as bad over here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.