Today's shooting in America thread

Maybe he's been on his own roof a hundred times before, making private phone calls or cos he likes the view?

Does his being on the roof excuse the lie told in order to justify shooting an unarmed man... yet again...??

He's actually attempting to comply by lying on his floor when he's shot in movement.

Not sure why people defend police with the ol' "he shouldn't have..." nonsense.

Did you see the vid with the guy that was killed in a hotel hallway who tried to comply with contradicting instructions only to be murdered as he tried to pull up his pants??

Maybe he shouldn't been in the hallway, the dumb f*$k...??

*smh*
It looks like he was not putting his hands in the air, nor turning around, so he wasn't complying in my view. However I also saw no reason to shoot, either.

It looks like he was not putting his hands in the air, nor turning around, so he wasn't complying in my view. However I also saw no reason to shoot, either.

I think he's preempting the instructions as it looks like an arrest has happened before or maybe he's just doing what he thinks they want.

What else could he be doing?? I realise he's casual about it, but that's cos he doesn't have a weapon and he's probably thinking 'not this bullsh*t again!'?

How else to explain the nonchalance?

There's no gun on the floor, he's not running! He motions out his hands to lie on the floor and he's shot several times.

What's clear is the the shooter is AMPED UP whilst there's no need.

Just think though, we wouldn't have this thread otherwise

it can be closed and got rid of for me and many others on here TBH. I think an awful lot of us despair about the deaths and ruined lives of our fellow human beings in the States because of a childish infatuation with guns and a wicked lobbying NRA that exists solely to make certain people richer at the cost of other peoples lives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.