Today's shooting in America thread

That is the second half of the sentence.
It says :

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

"Well regulated" would be something.

It also predates the abolition of slavery by 74 years, (13th Amendment) so I reckon most slaves probably weren't carrying rifles or it might have ended a bit earlier.
The black couple in the photo are not slaves.
They are free modern day Americans,and as such are entitled to keep and bear arms,just as much as any other race/ethnic group.

The black couple in the photo are not slaves.
They are free modern day Americans,and as such are entitled to keep and bear arms,just as much as any other race/ethnic group.

I think the problem some of our board/ neighbours/ fellow Human Beings are having is that when Black people decide they are just as free and equal as anyone else, the 'rest of society' loses its shit.

It happened when the Black Panthers decided to arm themselves in plain sight. What was deemed 'normal' got kerbed.

Here's a decent summary on it:

The Price of Safety Article

I think the problem some of our board/ neighbours/ fellow Human Beings are having is that when Black people decide they are just as free and equal as anyone else, the 'rest of society' loses its shit.

It happened when the Black Panthers decided to arm themselves in plain sight. What was deemed 'normal' got kerbed.

Excellent article that Bigga.
Very informative and enlightening.

Reminded me of this clip I watched a couple of days ago.

It’s delusional to think that more black people having guns will empower them as a group in America. The Black Panther party would never have won an armed struggle, even using guerrilla tactics.

Battle of Little Bighorn, the Sioux defeated Custer with more advanced weaponry, repeater weapons against single round rifles. What followed in subsequent battles that defeated them?

Gatling guns.

Minorities don't win wars of attrition.

Fair enough, if you want to make the argument that they are as much entitled to keep guns against as white people or any other ethnicity. I'm not going to argue against that.

It reminds of when I was at university and someone made the argument that adultery laws should be rolled out equally and not just be applied equally to men as they are on women. Okay, but adultery laws were created for misogynist purposes, it's also a bad law.

You don't make bad laws better by making more people eligible. You get rid of the bad law. Openly carrying around assault rifles is not good for human society.

Unless all African Americans train themselves up to the level of John Wick so they can fight of corrupt cops, more guns for everyone is bad for them. Because they are more likely to experience police brutality that could get them killed, and greater number of guns and lax gun laws have positive correlation with more shootings by cops.

Meanwhile today brings us more idiocy from across the pond.

50809829-10229443-image-m-21_1637575979636.jpg
Can't argue with her trigger discipline to be fair

Clearly it would seem that some people don't understand the issue.

If you don't make bad laws better by making more people eligible then the strategy is pretty simple and would avoid the off key post if one had read it:

1637717074287.png

Pretty simple.

Decades of doing nothing about loose laws have allowed a demographic to, literally, get away with murder. So, up until laws are re-written (or CRT is addressed) then escalation is always coming.

US society needs rebalancing by any means necessary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.