Today's shooting in America thread

At least seven people are dead after a gunman opened fire at a Walmart supermarket in Chesapeake, in the US state of Virginia, officials say.

A man, believed to be the store manager, opened fire then turned the gun on himself, and is now dead.

The City of Chesapeake earlier tweeted to confirm an "active shooter incident with fatalities".

Multiple others were injured in the shooting. The attacker's motive remains unclear.

My last manager before I retired was useless. He would write down all the things he needed to do in a week on Mondays page of his diary. On Friday he would transfer the things he had not completed to the following Mondays page.

I lost count of the things he never completed, utter ****.

At least seven people are dead after a gunman opened fire at a Walmart supermarket in Chesapeake, in the US state of Virginia, officials say.

A man, believed to be the store manager, opened fire then turned the gun on himself, and is now dead.

The City of Chesapeake earlier tweeted to confirm an "active shooter incident with fatalities".

Multiple others were injured in the shooting. The attacker's motive remains unclear.
Madness, we now await the next one

The people who do these shootings baffle me. They have to be mentally ill. They either shoot themselves, the police shoot them or they are captured and spend the rest of their lives in prison. In effect their life is over once they make the decision to go down that road. We all have bad days and lose our temper but this is on another level. Weird.

Take the money away from the subject in regards to the US, and Somalia is a better place to live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.