Todays Sunday Mirror, RE: Tevez {merged}

Re: Tevez shares hotel room with model

note the use of the word "allegedly".

Fucking tabloid bullshit lol.

Re: Todays Sunday Mirror, RE: Tevez

Ricster said:
Ricster said:
Here is another article from 2008 and have a look at the picture. Tut Tut Mirror.

<a class="postlink" href="http://tv.rightcelebrity.com/?p=574" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tv.rightcelebrity.com/?p=574</a>

Here are the pics that were taken in 2008

Carlos_Tevez_3.jpg

Carlos_Tevez_2.jpg

Carlos_Tevez_1.jpg

it does not look like he was trying to hide it back then does it,

Re: Todays Sunday Mirror, RE: Tevez

danburge82 said:
Why these stories get so much publicity and so many people get sucked in to the perceived celebrity gossip of them, I have no clue!

it's not interesting, it's not exciting, it's not got anything to do with anyone but the people involved, it's got nowt to do with football istelf, it's making footballers look like sad twat c-list clelbrities like soap actors, it fuckin pathetic to be honest!

Beckham shagged Loos - so fuckin what!
Cole cheated on Cheryl - big fuckin wow!
the Terry-Bridge stuff - roll my eyes cos I couldn't give a shit n I'm
sick of hearing it!
Tevez and Evra elegedy at it according to this weekends papers - fuckin hell, give it a rest! I don't give a fuck!

it'll carry on and on this boring shit and many sad bastards will still be interested in this utter shite gutter press rubbish! I'd rather read/hear about some old granny who lost a wheel on her shopping buggy, it'd be more interesting and inspiring than rubbish like this!

Bravo

I didn't give a shit who's gash Terry had been up and I couldn't care less which or whose holes Tevez has been up. I assume as young , rich blokes that they are all tapping as much soft pink stuff as they can, just like most red blooded males would!

wish i was a footballer i would have a diffrent bird every night,fill yr boots

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.